A new life chapter 2

After I awoke I pushed my comforter down and stumbled slightly to the bathroom. I looked in my mirror and rubbed the sleep out of my blurry haze, I looked at my skinny form and sighed I really needed to eat more,I wasn't really attractive I had pale clammy skin,black hair and silver eye's and with a small lean body it didn't look like I was ever going to get a boyfriend, Yes I'm gay if you got a problem with it I don't care, your opinion is invalid.

I peeled off my sweaty nightshirt and boxers after turning on the shower and adjusting it to the right temperature and finally stepped in, as soon as the water hit my back I moaned in relief and pain from last nights beating.

Flashback:
I was walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water, cause it was unusually hot and I'm more of a cold and dark person ,while thinking to myself I wasn't paying attention and fell down the stairs, well more like pushed down at least two flights and that's when I felt it the almost unbearable pain in my back and neck. "Ughhhh"I moaned in pure agony and when I looked up I saw him. He started down the stairs I tried to move but I couldn't, I was in too much pain " watch your step fag, I don't want your blood staining my fucking floors "and with that he kicked me in the stomach, i screamed in pain when he landed a blow to the side of my face," you nasty slut omega get the fuck up and out of my sight before i kill you"With that said I used all my strength and picked myself up now that I can somewhat move, and ran up the stairs to my small but livable room as I opened the door to my room and walked to my ensuit bathroom to wash the blood that was slowly coming out of my mouth off, when I got in and looked in the mirror and gasped you could say I was horrified I had a giant gash on my right cheek and bruises all over my face and when I looked at my torso I couldn't help but let out silent tears as there were bruises ,cuts and the worst was a rib that looked broken, so I washed and bandaged everything making sure to be mindful of my stomach and ribs and layed down and before i knew it I was in my very own nightmare.
               Flashback end

I got out and grabbed a fresh towel and stepped into my room to get ready for a long and almost unbearable day of being pushed into lockers and being called name's in my own favorite second personal hell called school.