The next encounter

I walked Down stairs and into the kitchen oh how this place was heaven on earth, you could do anything in here and that's just my plan. I took out the ingredients for Bacon, Ham cheese and Basil omelets and started to make the omelets when I felt a presence behind me I ,quickly made a grab for the pan in front of me but sadly it was taken from me by my mate. I spun around to fully look at him to see a scowl on his face, I quickly tried to pass him but he grabbed me by my waist and hauled me out of the kitchen "Why ate you always so difficult, you could have just heard me out?I gave you reason to leave, so I could protect you from me, why damn it, why are you putting yourself in harms way deliberately? " he suddenly said startling me and enticing a whimper from me before I noticed we we're at his bed room door. I struggled not saying a word, yes I chose to stay because my wolf had told me before he stopped talking to me is to stay here. I came back to reality as I felt lips on mine and softness around me, I kissed back as he went to pull away,his rough hands pressed my hips into the softness as our kiss got deeper he suddenly pulled away and I flinched, thinking he would hit me again "mate, listen to me I will never touch you in a harm full way again, I know I was bad to you before but I was honestly trying to protect you from them, but I can't stay away any longer, I love you please don't reject me "he said sobbing while pulling me closer to him, I wrapped my frail arms around his neck and with a gentle voice I whispered "love, you we're already accepted ". With that he hugged me tightly to his chest "love,I can't breath mind loosening up a bit please " I said with a constricted voice "yes yea um of course sorry "he said chuckling  while pulling me the rest of the way into his lap, I rested my head on his shoulder as I silently hummed the song my mother sang to me when I was a child." Mates or not I still would have love you for who you we're , your mine and I am yours we have a bond Like no other,so you don't have to be scared about me leaving you again alright I will always take care of you and our future generations so please allow me to mark you and make you mine fully" he said while holding me still I pushed off his shoulder in shock, to say I was the happiest guy in the world would be an understatement and I know I love him already and am ready to spend the rest of my life with this man so I whispered a soft barely audible "yes".