Chapter 19

Tyler's p.o.v
Josh and I have been together for about a few months. That means school is almost over.I really enjoy living with him. He takes me to school with him everyday. His parents and I get along just fine. We haven't run into Brendon again. His parents are going on another trip this weekend. I'm so excited. It's going to be fun with just him and me alone. We know a lot about eachother now. Since his parents are going to be gone, i've decided to suprise him. "Josh? Can you come here?" Josh comes walking in, while on his phone. "Yeah, waz..." He stops talking because he notices me in the bed. I'm laying down with my legs wide open, and nothing on. "I've been waiting for you, baby." I'm laying on the bed. I start crawling towards him, but until the edge of the bed. "Has jish been waiting for me?" Josh is now just staring at me, with a look of focus. He nods his head really fast, and a lot. "How bad do you want me? Do you want me really bad, like how i want you to fuck me. Fuck my little asshole. It's been awhile daddy. It's tight again. Would you like to stretch my tight asshole out again?" Josh has been staring at me, like I'm the only thing on earth. Idolizing me. "Come here daddy. I want to play. Do you want to play?" Josh nods his head, and runs towards me. I start to take his clothes of. I leave him in his boxers, and turn him over. I'm now on him. "Taking control, i like it." Josh smiles when he says this. I let my hand roam over his bugle. He let's out deep breaths. "I like the way this feels. The feeling of you're hard member." I jump on him, on my hands and knees. Kind of like a dog position. "Daddy, i got the best idea. Can i suck on it? Please I'll make it good." Josh lifts his head up. He nods in agreement. I take his boxers off. I work my way down to his length. I lick the base of it. I then put the head in my mouth. Josh interwines his finger in my hair, and pulls me up and down. The room is filled with his moans. "I'm going to cum. Are you ready?" I don't reply, but just let it fall in my mouth. When it's all in my mouth, i let go of his cock, and swallow the cum. I lay down next to josh. "You know, you did call me over here for me to fix your problem." These words are whispered in my ear. He says it so soft and sexy. I can feel myself grow hard with these words. "Well, I'm no liar." Josh turns me over, and i get on all fours. Josh lubes his finger, before scissoring me. He starts off with one finger, and he finishes in four. I feel pain and pleasure. "Are you ready, baby?" Josh says as he lines himself up with my entrance. I nod my head. I can feel the tip go in. He pulls back, and then goes in a little bit deeper. He reapeats the same process. I still feel pain and pleasure. After some time i feel pleasure, and nothing else. He soon hits my prostate. "Harder. Faster. Please don't stop. It feels so fucking good." My moans make josh go faster and hader. I soon come all over my stomach. Josh cums inside of me. He pulls out, and we lay side by side. "That was fun." I say trying to catch my breathe. "Ohhh yeah." I've decided to talk to josh right now about his parents. "Josh can we talk about something very important?" Josh nods in agreement. "Do you think it's time to tell your parents about us being a thing?"