Chapter 12

Tyler's p.o.v

Josh and I got out of the house, through the window. He was holding my hand the whole way to the car. We drove in silence, except for me giving directions. He held my hand the whole time. "Here."

We got to of the car. "This is the forest." Josh says confused, while scratching the back of his head. I took his hand, and guided him inside the forest. "Not to me. To me it's much more."

I brought my song book. I always write a song when I'm here. I took Josh to the tallest tree, the one I saw in my dream. "This one. This is the one that was in my dream."

I stare at it. It was pretty tall. "This is really tall, Ty." I love that little nickname. I grab Josh's hand, and take him to the tree I always go to. "This is it."

I say while climbing up. Josh gave me a little boost. "Give me your hand." I say while putting my hand out. "Thanks." He says with a little laugh, and giving me his hand. I pull him up. When he finally gets up, I sit down with him.

I pull my phone out, and turn on its flashlight. I put my phone between us. I got my songbook out, and started writing. "What you writing my little smol bean?"

Josh says while putting his fingers on the page, next to the one I'm writing on. "Music. I write music. Here." I say while handing him a paper. "I wrote this one about you." I finish. Aww. That's so sweet babe."

Josh says while hugging me. "Do you want me to sing it to you?" I ask. I'm kind of nervous. Nobody has ever heard me sing before. "I'd love that." Josh says while handing me the song back. Then, I start.

"You say things with your mouth,
Cobwebs and flies come out.
I a hear second voice behind your tongue somehow
Luckily I can read your mind
Cobwebs and flies unwind.
They will not take you down
They will not cast you out, out.
Dear friend, here we are again pretrnding
To understand how you think your world is ending
Sending signals and red flags in waves
It's hard to tell the difference between blood and water these day
I'll pray that one day you'll see
The only difference between life and dying
Is one is trying, that's all we're going to do
So try to love me and I'll try to save you
Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely

Pretty soon I'm already done. "That was so nerve racking." I say while shaking a little. Josh is now crying. "It was beautiful. Thank you so much. I loved it."

He says while pulling me closer. "I love you too." I say while I except the hug. We break away. "Aww. Don't cry baby." I say while wiping his tears. "I'm sorry. It's just so sweet that you wrote a song about me." He says while pecking my check.

When he pulls away, I pull back, but this time attaching our lips. We lasted here, for a minute or two. I grab my phone and turn off the light, and put it away. We break away, and we lay back on the tree.

My head on Josh's shoulder. "I wish we could spend the rest of our lives like this."I say with a smile. "I do to. Let's just stay here for the night." Josh says, in a lower tone.

"Ok." I whisper. We layed there the whole night. I've slept there over night before. Josh grabs me, and pulls me on top of him.

"Josh. I'm gonna fall." I say while looking down. "No you won't. I won't let you." He says while kissing my head. "Goodnight Jish." "Goodnight smol."