Chapter 11

Tyler's p.o.v

"JOSHUA WILLIAM DUN! I told you that when I came home, I didn't want a mess. And look here, you left your clothes on the floor, and you spilled something on your bed. What is that?" Josh's mom seemed really pissed. Atleast she thinks it's his clothes. I'm just worried if Josh says something wrong. What if his mom finds out he has cum on his bed.

"Mom it's paint. And sorry about the mess. But, on the bright side, look at what I got you guys." He pulls out the picture. His parents gasp. The picture was very beautiful. Even tho it was plain, it had its own beauty. It was just a red rose, with a greenish-blueish background. You could see all the strokes in the painting.

"Oh my god, Josh. You got the picture. The picture your father and I bonded over. That's so sweet." His mom is now crying. Josh is so thoughtful. "We are going to go hang this in the living room, and go to bed. Goodnight Josh." His mom says while his dad adds,"goodnight son." Josh says goodnight to them, and closes the door.

He walks over to the closest and lets me out. "I'm really cold now." I say, bc I haven't had my clothes on, since we laid down. "Here." Josh says while handing me some pajama pants. He pulls me towards him by my side. He kisses my head. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" I say, bc I'm freezing.

"Nah. You can sleep with your shirt off. Gives me more of a reason to cuddle you." He says while we start to change. "Do you want to change the bed sheets before we go to bed?" I say, remembering our incident.

"Yeah. That would be a good idea." He gets up from the bed, and gets the sheets. I help him change the sheets. I throw my clothes in the closest. He lays down, and pulls me on top of him. "How are we supposed to tell your parents?" I'll addmit it.

I'm a little worried about what's going to happen. "Don't worry. I'll tell them your my friend, and your parents kicked you out, so you are moving in with us." He so calm with things. I wish I was like that.

"Thanks Jishuwa." I still remembered the names we gave eachother. "No problem my little smol bean." It's so cute how he didn't forget. "What your mom talking about" I ask Josh.

"Oh. My parents were at a museum once. my mom worked there. She was looking at the picture. My dad walked up her.They both loved picture. My dad took her out after her shift. Then they went back the next day, and it was gone. But, had fallen in love. The end."

Pretty soon we both fall asleep. In my dream I was with Josh. We were happy together. Then he just runs from me. I didn't know why. I then look to my hands. They were covered in blood.

I had a knife in my right hand. I turned around to see dead bodies everywhere. I couldn't believe I had killed them. "It was you Blurry, wasn't it?" I yell. "No Tyler. It was all you. That's why Josh left You. That's why he killed himself. Because he didn't love you anymore. Because he didn't want to be with you anymore. You are a murder."

That's all Blurry said to me. I would yell. Yell to Blurry, but wouldn't get any awnser. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the trees. I took a rope with me and went to the tallest one I could find.I tied it to the tree branch, and my neck. I yelled, "I'M SORRY!" And then I jumped. I committed suicide.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I was crying. Josh was shaking me, telling me to wake up. I sat up. Josh pulled me into a hug. "What happened?" I asked. "You just started making all these hand motions, and started yelling."

He says, not breaking away from the hug. Surprisingly, his parents didn't hear my yells. "What was going on?" Josh says. He now lets me go.

"Well, at first it was a happy dream. We were together, happy. Then you left me, because I was killing people. But, it was actually Blurryface. He was telling me that you didn't love me. And that you didn't want to be with a killer. And that's why you killed yourself. I yelled at Blurryface for awnsers, but didn't get any. Then I went to the trees, I found the tallest one. I yelled, and then hung myself."

I start to cry. "It's okay baby. I'm right here, and I'm never leaving you. Blurryface is never going to get to you, while I'm here. By the way, what are the trees?"

Josh tells me while putting two fingers on my chin, and making me make eye contact with him. "Do you want to see?" I whisper. "Yes." He whispers back.