Chapter 9

(I'd like to thank you all for over 100 reads. I didn't think this book would be doing so good)

Tyler's p.o.v

Josh pulled into the driveway. He took his seatbelt off fast, and jumped out the car and ran over to my side. He got me out of the car, and locked it. He picked me up. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He had his hands pushing my ass up.

When we made it to the door, we didn't want to stop. He pushed me against the door as he laughed. He unlocked the door, and we went back to what we were doing. He closed the door with his foot and carried me to his room. He closed and locked that door.

When we got to his bed, he through me on it. He then got on me. He sat down on me. He took his pants off. I took his shirt off. He took off my clothes. He touched me all over. I would let out soft whimpers everytime he hit a certain spot. "Do you like that baby?" Josh says in a sexy voice. "I-" I couldn't even talk.

"I said, do you like that baby?" Josh says this, while pumping me. "I fucking love it." I scream out. Josh continues. Then he stops to take my boxers off. He takes his off too. Then he continues again. I flip him over. Now I'm sitting on top of him. I start to kiss him.

I kiss his neck. A few bites as well I left a few marks. I moved down to his chest. I sucked there too. I licked his chest when I was done.

He gives me a quick peck. Pretty soon I move down to where he had been waiting for. I quickly kiss his dick before it happens.

I apply my lips to his tip. He let out a small moan before I did anything. "Alright then. Let me show you, what I had planned for us." I say with his dick still in my mouth. I start to suck. His moans were so nice to hear.

I can feel myself get harder, than I already was. "Ahhhhh. Ugh. KEEP GOING. His moans made me extremely hard.

I stopped to take a break. Before I could continue, Josh flipped us over. He got back on behind me. "You ready to not be able to walk my little slut?" He says while he puts me on all four.