Chapter 28

as we walked in, i was so nervous for what josh had planned. i know josh can be romantic if he wants to, and he can also be very lustful. i love both sides of josh. the romantic side, was warm, and very loving. but the lustful side was beautiful.

we get to the door of a room, and i feel josh place something on my eyes. "im going to blindfold you okay, kitten?" i swallow the lump in my throat. i can feel my dick twitch at the nickname. "okay daddy." i did not mean to say that, but oh well.

"fuck baby ." josh groans out. he opens the door, and guides me in. he starts to unbutton my shirt. pretty soon, im completely naked. i can feel josh's hands roam my exposed body. i let out soft moans.

"you have such a beautiful body baby boy. i just want to touch and kiss you all over." He lays a soft kiss on my lips, and quickly moves to my neck. He starts to suck, sure enough to leave marks. "Ugh. Joshie" I moan out.

"What do you want baby boy?" The vibrations of his words on my neck makes me twitch. He throws me on the bed and straddles me. i can feel the movement of him taking his clothes off. After he takes his clothes off, he gets back on me.

"oh baby boy. how ive missed fucking you." I can feel his hands roam my body. He flips me over. He opens the drawer next to the bed and pull out a bottle of lube. he puts it on his length.

"Im pretty sure you don't need prep." Josh pulls my hair roughly so he can whisper in my ear. "I'm going to have fun with you tonight." With those words said he lines his cock up with my entrance.

He pushes in slowly. His cock was very big and that's what hurt the most. I start twisting the bed sheets between my fingers. I can hear Josh let out soft moans.

"Baby boy you're so tight." Soon the feeling of pain is replaced by pleasure. "Can i ride you daddy?" Josh hums in agreement and flips us over.

I start to bounce up and down slowly. Hearing Josh's soft whimpers. I start to go faster and faster. Josh has turned into a moaning mess. I am also moaning very loudly.

I can feel a very well known sensation in my stomach starting "Daddy!!! Can I cum?" "Yes baby boy." With those few words said I moan out the word daddy and cum.

A few bounces after Josh cums. I take my blindfold off. I get off of him and lay down  next to him. Both of us are panting. Josh puts his arm around me and i lay my head on his chest.

We stay on this comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Hey Tyler. I know we haven't known each other for a long time but i just have something i need to tell you." I pull my head of off his chest and give him a concerned look "What is it Joshie?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry i haven't updated in a while. but i promise i will try to be more active