"Alana, we can't just eavesdrop on their conversation."

"Why not? I want to know what happens."

"This isn't some kind of movie, this is her life."

Alana and I continued to fight in front of the door, not noticing when it swung open. "What are you guys doing?" Olivia asked. Both of our heads snapped in her direction.

"We were just uh," I stuttered as I thought of an excuse. "We were just admiring the front door. It's got some great designs." I said.

"Yeah. . ." Alana said.

Olivia raised and eyebrow at us before stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"Wait, what happened?" Alana asked and I shot her a glare.

Olivia shrugged her shoulders and started walking to the car. "He still doesn't believe me, but that's okay because I can do better." She said before she climbed in the backseat and shut the door. 

****

Alana turned off the light and took a seat beside me on the couch. "Don't you think we should go to that party that Mr. Cook is throwing?"

"We already know everybody. We can just tell him that I got sick and you didn't want me to be here alone."

"Sometimes I feel like we're being too antisocial." She said, as our movie started to play.

"Because we are." I said, raising my eyebrows at her. She stood up off the couch and flipped on the lights that she had just turned off.

"We need to go do something." She said as I stood up and stretched.

"Mhm. like what?" I asked and her face went blank. 

After a few minutes of her trying to decide what we should do, she came up with something. "Do you still have your long-board?" She asked. We used to go long-boarding all the time until she fell off and broke her wrist, making her terrified of the things.

 "Yeah, I think it's in my closet, are you sure you want to go riding?" I asked and she nodded furiously.

"Okay, let's go!" She said, grabbing onto my wrist.

****

"No way, I'm not going down this hill." Alana said from the top of the hill.

"C'mon it's not that bad!" I yelled at her. The streetlights were on and we had a perfect view of the ocean from where we were.

"Whatever! You almost fell!"

"Keyword being almost." I said. She picked up her long-board and started walking down the hill. 

"I am not taking any chances. Not this time." She said as she reached the bottom. I rolled my eyes at her and got on my board, pushing off with one foot. 

"You only broke your wrist because you jumped off." I yelled behind me, where she was.

"I was going to die. Of course I jumped off." I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me. We continued riding down the sidewalk, occasionally having to move out of the way from people walking. All of which gave us dirty looks. 

"We can use the sidewalks too!" Alana shouted to one man. He started to turn around before she started pushing off again. "Go, Presley, go! He's onto us!" She shouted and I pushed off as well.

I turned around to look at Alana, not noticing the guy I was about to run into. "Watch out!" He yelled, making my head snap forwards. I jumped off my board, barely missing the guy who stopped my board with his foot.

"Are you sure you know how to ride this thing?" He asked as I walked up to him. His friend stood behind him, watching as Alana rode up to us.

"Pretty sure." I said, running a hand through my hair. 

"Didn't look like it to me." He said and I raised my eyebrows at him. He started to walk away, not even apologizing for his insult. 

"Excuse me?" I shouted after him. "You can't just insult me and then walk away!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I should have told you my name first." He said. "I'm Hunter and this is Dan. And you are Presley Davis who is terrible at riding long-boards. Goodbye." He said, turning back around.

I clenched my fists, getting mad at how cocky he was acting. "Like you could ride any better!" I shouted at him once again. He threw his head back and turned around. 

"You shout too much." He said, walking back towards me. Alana and Dan just watched. "Yes, I can ride better. Want to see?" He asked.

I looked at Alana and she shook her head. "No, I would rather not."

"Are you sure? Afraid your pop-star boyfriend will freak out?" He asked, putting one foot on my board. 

"Get off my board." I said to him. He raised his eyebrows at me but didn't move his foot. "Get off my board." I repeated. He glared into my eyes before stepping off the board and walking away again.

"Jerk!" I yelled behind me as I pushed off in the opposite direction from him.

"Diva!" He yelled back, but I ignored him.

************************************************************************************************

Hiiiiiiii. Sorry this took so long, I've been super busy with cheer and work. Blah. I thought I could update with my iPod but my iPod felt like it needed to die or something because it's being stupid.

You're going to be seeing a lot of Hunter and Dan, so don't forget who they are! {They're jerks aren't they?} 

I need ideas on who should play them so comment who you think! Also, if you guys have something you want to put in the story, feel free to tell me and I might put it in! :)

{I can hear my sisters and my brother in-law watching the batchlorette and they are saying the funniest things. If you're wondering, my other sister is in bed. I have a lot of sisters} 

Random funfact: I was listening to the song on the side when I thought of writing Stalker Styles. I don't even know why.

COMMENT KAY? :)