1| Welcome to Ouran Academy

Start from the beginning

"I'd surely appreciate that. Thank you so much!"

A smile pulled at her lips again, and she took the pink slip from my hand, eyeing it over. Her face cringed in disgust after finishing it. "You poor thing..."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing!" Her expression turned to a forced grin, and she turned to walk away. "By the way, I'm Fujioka Haruhi."

Eh? Is the name supposed to sound unisexual? Talk about an easy break. "Sohma Aiko..."

Walking through the halls to my first classroom, Fujioka showed me the different wings of the school and made the rest of my day much easier as it went on. This school was much larger than I originally presumed, only making me dread it even more. But still, my thoughts on how rich people acted changed slightly as this kind girl willingly helped me locate all my classrooms and explained how this school worked.

We eventually stopped by a classroom with an already up-roaring voices lingering in the hall. "Well, this is it- class 2-A."

I heaved a sigh of relief, eyeing the slightly ajar door conspicuously. Was it really that loud in there? "Thank you again. The small tour really helped."

"You're welcome, I'm glad I could help." She shuffled the bag in her hand around and peered in the classroom suspiciously. Her head slowly dragged out not a second later looking thoroughly exhausted. "Good luck in there, you're going to need it."

I watched her retreating back take off into the distance. Curious as to what she meant by 'you're going to need it,' I slowly ushered in the classroom to find my answer.

All throughout the room was the song of business financials and economics ringing in my ears. This school really was full of rich people from rich families, and all they did was talk about their businesses to their acquaintances. Most people mentioned how well their stocks and profits moved up during the weekend break.

These frickin' rich people and their 'money problems'.

"Ah, Kyouya! It's the new transfer student, Sohma Aiko!"

At the idiot blonde's mention of my name, the entire rich posse swarmed around the entrance to the room, blocking off any means of leaving or entering the room. Nerves starting to wrack, I backed up out of the classroom. My attempts to close the door and just go back home failed as other students had to enter the room, cause me to get trampled in with the wave of people.

"Everyone, Aiko is back!"

Damn blonde moron..!

"Oh wow! So he really is poor!"

"Hey, but he's intelligent! He made it all the way to Ouran by himself... The clothes though..."

"Still poor enough to be unable to afford a uniform..."

There was a mental twitch again, these jerks have room to talk about me, but that yellow dress isn't a monstrosity?!

"Settle down, class." A demanding voice sounded, causing all the chatter to die down immediately. "We all understand that Sohma Aiko is an honors student, poor, and dresses in atrocious outfits, but we don't need to point that out and embarrass him."