4.Halloween.

This would have been great on Halloween tbh.

There was a party in Belleville, a party that Gerard Way wasn't invited to, a party that Mikey Way was. There was a party housed by Frank Iero; the Party Animal, and the way Brothers were to attend together. Of course, Mikey being a silly boy he  was, he wanted to do a costume involving two brothers because he's a sentimental little shit like that.

Mario and Luigi?
The Wright Brothers?
The Blues Brothers?
Drake and Josh?

It wasn't until four hours later did Mikey make a proper choice he would definitely be.

Dean and Sam.

He told Gerard about how he was into an old show he just discovered and of course Gerard rolled his eyes but agreed to go along with the costume.

"So, what's this Jean guy like?" Gerard asked, fixing his plaid shirt and denim jacket. Because he was a recluse who didn't actually know who Spongebob Squarepants was, let alone 'Jean' Winchester.

"Dean, Gerard, his name is Dean." Mikey stressed out, rolling his eyes at Gerard's ignorance. "And, I don't know, just be you. Hum Metallica, call me a Bitch, announce your love of pie - fuck an Angel - you're really no different from Dean, you know, we even have a Dad that seems to treat us like shit no matter how good we are." Mikey replied, fixing his wig in the mirror and adjusting his plaid shirt. Gerard looking at their 'outfits' with disdain, because they weren't really Halloweenie, were they? But he grumbled at the memory of the man he refuses to talk to and continued to adjust his costume.

"Gee, how good is your make up skills?" Mikey asked him. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"I could probably make you look like a woman, even though you have a jawline I could glass on-" Mikey smiled at Gerard's compliment, even hearing a faint 'you lucky sonuvabitch' at the end.

"Good, because I need you to draw the mark of Cain on the upper part of your forearm, draw an anti-possession tattoo on hour chest, also carry this-" Mikey threw a silver knife prop and he almost missed the catch, but just in time, he did actually catch it.

"Argh, fine, but this better be worth it - Bitch." Gerard smirked as he watched his baby brother roll his eyes and mumble 'Jerk' under his breath, Gerard wondered if one day Mikey's eyes would stay at the back of his head.

Gerard came back about half an hour later, claiming that the make up was most certainly not worth the time he spent. Mikey just told him to shut the fuck up and get in the car. "Remember to call me Sam or Sammy from now on."

Gerard took his turn at rolling his eyes, finally mumbling out a 'whatever' because in all actuality, he wanted to be Mario so badly. And pretending to be somebody he doesn't know is kind of...unnerving, a bad idea to say the least.
---

They finally arrived.
After a solid three hours of preparation, they finally arrived. And when they did, it was unlike any party Gerard had been too.

It wasn't out of control, it wasn't like the stupid teen movies where everyone was dressed in a slutty outfit, it was almost like every cosplay expo Gerard has ever been to in one house, and in that expo seemed to have a whole tavern theme going. As Mikey and Gerard entered, they were met by a big crowd of people surrounding a girl dressed as a Medieval Drunkard but with green hair, she sung heartily at the crowd.

"Guild Ho! Guild Ho!
Horde ho to victory!
No sum of gold could buy a better life
All else is misery!
Guild Ho! Guild Ho!
Horde ho to victory!
So grab a beer! And flex your pecs!
It's time for us to march!"