2.Normal

I already failed the challenge but fuck it, I'll still do it.

Frank noticed Gerard working himself to a pulp with his comic, Gerard was always in his studio muttering something about how the deadline only got closer and closer, and Frank was more than worried about Gerard's mental health - the man had the willpower of a Green Lantern, but about the mental capacity of handling situations as...well... A child. Frank new that Gerard's work was important, but goddam, if Gerard can make time to have a coffee with Ray, at least just before bed, he can make time to have sex with Frank.

Gerard came home at around six in the afternoon, Frank had already made dinner but was waiting for his boyfriend upstairs in the bedroom. "Gerard"

He called out, Gerard looked at the table, seeing a full plate of pasta, he stopped for a bit, wondering what he should do; eat the pasta, or go to Frank.

Frank.

Gerard slowly walked up the stairs, every wooden step creaking everso slightly under the pressure of his foot. Once he reached the top, he made his way to the his bedroom, the only logical place to go.

As he opened the door he saw Frank lying there, his head propped up by his hand and the rest of his body positioned in such a way that 'seductive' was really the only word that could possibly describe it.

"Hey baby, I know you have a lot of work going on, but surrender at least one night..." Frank slowly unbuttoned his shirt and Gerard did all he could in his power to not drool. "...For me"

Gerard took small, hesitant steps towards Frank, and it wasn't until the shorter of the two fully took off his shirt when Gerard finally pounced.

"I'm wasting time but God damn you're so beautiful." Gerard's lips attacked Frank as he tried his best to peel off both his and Frank's pants at the same time.

"I just wanted to help, baby." Frank giggled, his fingers threading into Gerard's hair. And as Gerard managed to wriggle out of his jeans, he kneeled in front of his partner and tugged roughly at his shirt, eventually throwing it over his head and just - away.

"God, I love you." Gerard breathed out, he rolled on a condom and managed to put lube on his dick without starting to pump himself, he out some on his fingers and separated Frank's legs a bit further.

One finger. "Oh shi- oh fu- yes" Frank moaned.
Two fingers. "Ge-Gee, m-more"

Gerard took out both of his fingers and placed the tip of his penis at Frank's entrance, he placed a small, quick but passionate kiss on Frank's lips and pulled his hips closer, wrapping around Gerard's dick.

"JesusfuckingChristyoufeelgood" Gerard groaned. His eyes looked over Frank and how his partner had wrapped his hand over himself. Gerard continued to thrust, slowly at first - as if he was looking for something very important.

He saw his boyfriends jaw drop as he sucked in a deep breath "Fuck!"

Gerard smirked, loving the moans and mewls his beautiful boyfriend gave out, and he began to pick up the pace. "Jesus, Gee, oh god."

Frank moaned, quickening his hand to the pace.

Soon, their movements became sloppy and almost too quick. Gerard batted away Frank's hand and started jerking off his boyfriend, and as he squeezed almost accidentally - Frank came. And the way he tightened from the orgasm sent Gerard over too.