20:Getting to know each other

A\N
Hope your enjoying! I'm going to update the cast list really soon! I hope you like my big plot twist! (Coming soon!)Don't forget to vote and comment!

______________________________________________________________________

Ariana POV

I hear the lock click and I know that they are here. I quickly wipe away a bead of sweat. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something is going to go horribly wrong...

Tyler POV

I enter Damon's house as he invites me in, I can see he's done well for himself. As I'm aweing the house hold my eye catches on a girl with silky dark brown hair, eyeing me with a timid expression. She looked just as nervous as I am. I don't even know how to speak to her! How am I meant to tell her what she is! Damon said a few things about me to Ariana and left us alone in the hallway to get to know each other.

Damon POV

I could literally feel the tension in the air so I quickly told Ariana a little bit about Tyler and left them to speak. During the car ride I told Ty about everything that happened here ( even the part where I'm dating his long lost sister which i told him for the sake of his uncomfortableness). He told me his reasons for the Elena crisis so I'm letting him off lightly. He also told me how he had to tell Bonnie about me. But I don't mind because I trust her. I sit down waiting for them to finish. I hope everything is going well. I don't want Ariana to deal with even more drama and I don't want Tyler to lose his sister.

Ariana POV

There he was in the flesh. My brother. I don't even know what to say at first but luckily he starts the conversation.

"So hows your family?"

"Good yours?"

"I don't have family but I have friends that are like family to me"

"What!? Why!?"

"Let's see, my dad died while the council tried to get rid of vampires, the original hybrid drowned my mum in a fountain and Damon tortured and killed my uncle Mason."

"I'm so sorry... You must feel lonely sometimes and I'm sure Ian didn't mean to do what he did."

Surely Ian wouldn't do such a thing?

"Yeah well what happened has happened right?"

We talked about our lives and everything that happened so far. Tyler has had so many life threatening situations to face and I'm so proud of him. I only just met him but I'm already starting to feel a strong connection and my unconditional love for him.

"There's another thing I need to tell you but it's important and we have to tell Damon to"

We walked into the living room and sat in the sofa opposite to Ian. Tyler had a grim expression. What is he going to tell us?

Elena POV

I'm outside Damon's house lurking behind few bushes. I listen to Tyler and his sister's conversation and it seems to be going well. I'm planning to put my plan in action after they all talk. Although Tyler didn't tell me certain things about a few certain people. I want him to properly get to know his sister.I still care about Tyler you know!