9:Unknown number

A/N

Hey guys hope you like the story!And don't be a silent reader!Comment your thoughts!
Disclaimer: I don't want to offend any American people I am just trying to show Ariana's hate for the kidnapper so please please please don't get upset!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

Unknown number: Want to get her back? There's a black car outside your house.Get in.

I walk outside my house and just as the text said there was a black car outside. I grab my wooden stakes and my bottle of vervain oil. Then I got into the car and i find a GPS set up,trusting my instincts i press go.

"Drive 1.5 miles then turn left."

Ariana POV

Im in a dark room. I dont know where i am but i do know the face of who kidnapped me.The door opens...

The brunette smiles her stupid sly smile.I hate her.I hate her i hate her i hate her.And I need to get out of here...

"Oh my gosh i am like sooo thirsty" she pouts and then gives me a hungry smile"...mind if i take a bite."

"GET LOST!IAN IS COMING FOR ME!YOU CANT HIDE ANYMORE!"

To my complete surprise she starts to laugh "Ohhh my gosh! Ian!?Thats his new name!!That is hallllaaarious!But the best part",she giggles her annoying laugh and speaks in her annoying,girly American accent again," is that you are in love with him!"Eventually her laughter dies and her eyes become soft and mysterious. On the inside i know that she isn't this person some pain is having an affect on her...She walks up to me and speaks in a low voice...

"Listen to me,being in love with Damon is the best thing that can happen to you he gives you passion,risk,fun...he inspires you,but listen to me carefully, it is also the worst thing that can happen to you because it will ALWAYS end in heartbreak."

I glared at her

"Truth hurts get used to it." she sneers and with that she walks out the the room and slams the door.

Bitch

Damon POV

I end up parked in a road opposite to suspicious looking deralict building.

Unknown number: Good job... now walk into the building opposite you.

I walk in the building I look around me and all I can see is cardboard boxes.But when I looked up the spiralled staircase.There were so many floors and on each floor so many rooms.

Unknown number:You have 5 minutes,1 second late and your precious little friend here is dead and delivered to your doorstep.

Shit...