17:Brother

A\N

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the story so far! Just wanted to let you know that I am working on a new romance story! As soon as Mysterious Encounters ends (sadly) I will be posting the first chapter. So don't go anywhere! The story is called My Bittersweet Love.
PS: Can we pleeease just pretend that Ariana and Tyler look similar!?

______________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

I can't believe it! How did I never notice the similarities between Ariana and Tyler. The have the same dark brown eyes and same defined bone structure.

"Who is it"

She puts her hand on mine. It was so cold. All the warmth in her had been taken away by Elena. I felt so angry! On top of all this trouble with Elena she had to deal with the werewolf curse!

"I'm friends with your brother, Tyler. I'm sorry but both your biological parents are dead."

Many emotions crossed her face, anger, confusion and sadness. I have to call Tyler right now. I'm not going to keep this from him.

Ariana stares at me as I call him...

Ariana POV

I can't believe it. I might get to meet my brother! It's sad that my biological parents are dead though. I would have loved to meet them. But I still don't understand what this has to do with what happened last night. After he hangs up. He looks at me with excitement and sadness in his eyes.

"Tyler's coming. He might be here by next week."

Yes! Hellooo brother!