15: An unbearable pain

A/N

Hey guys nearly at 200 reads! We have roughly 3 more days to reach our goal!
Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring and leave a comment I would love to know what you think of the story!

______________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

I stare at the body in disbelief. A lady walking past stops and screams. It was kind of funny! But I didn't laugh because Ariana obviously gets really worried about things like this. She rushed to the lady and compelled her to forget about what she saw and dragged the body into the house and shut the door firmly behind her. Her phone rings.

"Hi mum" She says frustratedly

I stifle a laugh its so cute the way she gets all angry!

"Ok bye" she hangs and tells me that her mom will be late due to traffic.

"What do we do?" She asks

"We burn it..."

Ariana POV

After we got rid rid of it. I was so relieved. The disgusting, complicated process was worth it. Ian went home as soon I heard my mum come in I still haven't told her about him. When it got dark I  opened the window to let some fresh air in. The full moon looked so beautiful...
As I was thinking that I got a searing pain in my back. I groan in despair. The pain slowly spread through my whole body. I grabbed a pillow as I fell to the floor and screamed into to it. The pain was to much... And when I couldn't take any more everything went black...