19:He's here

A/N

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the story so far! I'm sorry for the short chapter 18 but I was really busy. Remember to leave a comment because I would love to know your thoughts! Tell me books you might have wrote and I will definitely read them. Plus follow me! I will follow back! I'm sorry for boring you but I just wanted to give a quick announcement.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

I'm going to pick up Tyler from the airport now but as well as that I'm going to kill him. How dare he not warn me properly about Elena and not tell anyone about his forgotten sister!!! I'm so mad at him but at the same time so relieved a lot of our problems are going to be solved with him around.

I see him come out of the double doors and I give him an evil smirk. Just because I'm not a vampire anymore doesn't mean I know nothing about torturing hybrids. I used to do it all the time remember?!

Tyler POV

I come to where Damon is standing and it makes me kinda nervous. He was giving me his signature ' you are sooo dead' smile. It's probably the last thing his victims used to see. I'm still a bit overwhelmed about meeting my sister... I hope everything goes well...

Ariana POV

I'm pacing up and down Ian's hallway thinking about what might happen. Will Tyler even be happy to see me? Does he know about what happened to me? Why did my parents send me away?... I texted Ian asking where he was. I couldn't wait any longer...

Elena POV

Well well, looks like I have a little family reunion to ruin. I can't believe Tyler kept this from everyone! We were best friends! He didn't even tell Caroline!!! Anyway this way I can get revenge on him as well for not telling anyone about his sister! And about Damon... I have to stop thinking about that dick. But I can't! That's why I'm ruining his life! Everyone is keeping secrets from me and I hate it. It make me feel alone...

Bonnie POV

Luckily for Tyler I was standing near him when he was on the phone with Damon. He told me everything and not to tell anyone else. Honestly I want to tell everyone! I hate keeping secrets. I'm still in shock at the fact Damon left us so he could start over. I guess I shouldn't though I mean he's Damon. Ty told me about his secret little sister and how she got sent away because she was "dangerous". I know alot about this sort of whitchywoo so I told him what to tell her...

Damon Ariana Elena Tyler Bonnie POV

I hope everything goes as I planned...