11: Turned

A/N

Yay! We're nearly at 200 reads lets see if we can do this by next week!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena POV

I use my vampire speed and grab that girl I think her name is Ariana...Who cares anyway... I push her head to the side bearing my fangs out.

"Please Elena,don't do anything to her!"

He's so weak now that he is a human if he was still a vampire he would've killed me by now.Who could be so stupid to give up vamperism?

Snap

I snapped her neck. But this is just part of the plan. I compelled her to drink my blood earlier. That stupid girl didn't wear any vervain.

Damon POV

I'm in shock. How could she have just done that. She smirks evilly at me. I never thought I would say this but... I hate her.
I run to Ariana's side. She gasps.

Panting Ariana stuttered,"She killed me! Ian she killed me..."

Ariana POV

I can't believe that bitch killed me...
I'm so thirsty. I don't know why but I can't think of anything but blood. I just have this urge to sink my teeth into Ian's neck.

Omygosh did I just think that! What's happening to me! I can't be a-a vampire...

"Enjoy handling your new problem Ian..."

And then that girl, Elena disappeared in a flash, with no care in the world.