four ◆ one confession and one funeral

"Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going."

✖✖✖

It'd been a week since that day.

I hadn't seen or talked to Taehyung at all in the past week. It was better for both of us this way since we both had to sort out our feelings for each other. But now it was starting to cause a strong urge inside me to hold Taehyung in my arms and...kiss him again.

It was crazy, really.

Before I'd met Taehyung, I had never thought that I would someday feel this way about somebody. I'd always thought nobody would come to like me and that I would be alone forever but now...this. Taehyung having said that he was starting to love me had made everything so...so perfect. Until now.

I was getting stupidly impatient to see him. Not only because I liked him so much but also to get comforted by him because, obviously, my comment about me liking him didn't get unnoticed by other people and so the bullying again. I'd been getting called many, many names and Jimin had tried to cheer me up but it simply didn't work.

I just wanted to see Taehyung. I didn't even want him to stand up for me or anything like that; I just wanted him to be there for me and comfort me. I needed to see him. Badly.

But I couldn't. I didn't know if Taehyung wanted to see me too. Maybe he'd realized he didn't even like me that much? Maybe he was thinking of ways to break up with me? Oh no, this was bad, I was getting sad again. And now I wanted to see him even more, to confirm whether I was right or not.

So I was walking through the hallways, trying hard not to start chewing on my fingernails when suddenly, I was shoved into the lockers hard. I winced, looking to see who had shoved me. I didn't know them. It were three boys; one very tall one, taller than Taehyung for sure, with dark hair styled up. Another one had blonde hair, styled up as well while the last one had brown hair, sticking around messily. "What do you want?" I asked, standing properly, still slightly aching from the impact.

"Is it true that you like Tae, ...Jungkook?" The tallest one asked, smirking. Tae? Were they close to him? I hesitated, chewing on my lower lip, starting to slightly nod when I felt a fist connect with my stomach. Oh great, again. And this time I wasn't planning to fight back.

I don't know how many times I'd been hit, how much blood I had spit out, when it all suddenly stopped. I turned my head to see someone standing in front of me. "...Taehyung?"

He looked at me, worried. Then he turned to not only the bullies, but to everyone else in the hallway. What? What was he gonna do?

I saw him taking a deep breath before he looked around angrily. "So what if he likes me?! So what if he's gay?! How does his sexuality make him any different from you? And I can damn promise you he won't look at your stupid asses when you're walking because he's not like that! You bully him for liking me but have you even once considered my feelings?!"

He didn't say more and just turned around, before cupping my face with his hands and smashing his lips into mine. I was too shocked and blushing too hard to respond properly. Even when he broke the kiss, instead of talking, I could only stutter; I couldn't even form proper sentences. "T-Tae- ...Hyung, wha-"

"I love you, Jungkook." He said, loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear, looking right into my eyes. I just smiled, still blushing like crazy.