"Hidden, the s--" but she didn't gave him a chance to complete his sentence and continue with her talk

"Hidden, secretive, the unknown, mystery"

"Then why with other colors?" he asked her interrupting her talk.

"I don't know zyan, I really don't..." she said moving her hand away from the painting and stared at it.

" I guess that's what I am" she answered.

He is confuse again...

This girl never gave him a chance not to go confuse bud around her.

But why zayn always gets confused is because he has this tendency ,to think a lot.

What he not do is, see the thing is in front of him , finding out what making him confuse and not to think about what is confusing in that thing.

Her talk was just like that, rather she was just like that.

Who never speaks so directly but still will try to tell you the way she could manage.

***

"Black? to represent you?" he asked her again.

"Ya, it's like .....like........ughhh...i don't know how to tell you zayn" she said with clear annoyance in her voice.

She wanted to tell him, but how? that's was the question she was having in her mind.

***

Zayn walked towards her workrooms window,where she had created a little seat out kind of thing.

May be she loves to stared at the sky in night, just like he does every night.......

Thinking about her.

All through this she was just staring at her own work piece.

***

He sat there ,after a few minutes he had called her patting the space next t him. gesturing her to come and seat beside him.

She did shutter earlier in the dinning room while asking him, but she was trying her best to control her shuttering but this nervousness she were having when he is near.... is killing her.

She hates being in such close proximity other than her father and Aiden but zayn?

zayn was something different .....not her friend exactly but he was something , making her more enough comfortable to show her work to him.

She hesitated a bit, but made her way to where he was seating; waiting for her to seat beside him.

And when she did seat beside him, her heart stared beating rapidly.

Why?

What is this effect of him she was having on her ?

But did she know that , zayn's heart was beating rapidly too....

***

"Now tell me what is it really, because i am damn sure it has something behind it" he asked her again.

She took a shaky breath and tried to calm her rapidly beating her heart.

While zayn just sat there waiting for her to answer.

He was controlling his heart too and even his eyes from staring at her. so he was looking everywhere else but not at her.

He couldn't do it to far, so he kept glancing at her from the corner of his eye.