Chapter Twenty-Five

Jason

I caressed my knee feeling the sharp pain, I sighed getting out of the ice bath I sighed wrapping the towel around my waist, hardcore soccer training has been kicking my ass

I quickly got dressed i rolled up my sweatpants and I rubbed icy hot on my knee before rolling it back down

I walked down the stairs and Dr. Launie sat on my sofa, I sat across from him

"Ready?" He questioned

I nodded my head "Yeah.."

"So what's happening? You called for this short notice session.."

"It's about her again, she denied me last night, she even told me to let my own self out that following morning and she left.."

Dr. Launie scribbled something down "How did that make you feel?"

"Odd.."

"A lot of your feelings have been odd let's try to make this in a more better sense.."

"Okay.. um.. it made me feel upset and mad, I felt like she didn't want to be around me.." I said awkwardly, it felt like I was speaking a foreign language

"Did you and her have any Intercourse during your visit?"

I nodded "Yeah, we kissed.." I said

"How'd the kiss go?"

"It wasn't like the other ones that I told you about, it was different.."

"It had to be, it wasn't lustful it probably felt compassionate, loved that's what probably scared you, it shook something deep inside yourself and you don't know how to deal with the feeling or how to shake it off. Do you think she felt that same thing?"

"She probably did.." I muttered

"That's why she's acting different because she's growing attached in ways she shouldn't so as long as you keep pulling away it'll be a big stretch like elastic, cause every time she takes two steps foward you take three steps back.."

I sighed running my hands through my hair "I don't want that.." I replied

"Don't want what? Happiness? Jason look around you, your friend Mike is engaged to be married, Fiona is married with her son, your siblings are getting themselves together while your dodging every opportunity that God is trying to give you.."

I sighed, not really knowing what to say

"I think you're so locked up is because of your upbringing as a child and nobody really knows that but me, well the more details of your childhood.."

I nodded "Correct.."

"Not even Victoria? Now if you didn't have time for relationships or had the need to want one why was she so special?"

I shrugged "I don't really know, I met her through some people we 'dated' for a couple years, she fell off the map and she pops back up with a son, well my son actually.."

Dr. Launie nodded "Was she appealing to you more then just physical wise?"

I nodded "Yeah she was, I guess we just didn't click like we should have.."

"So why did you two prolong the relationship if you felt there wasn't nothing worth holding on to.." .

"Yes, I feel like I more or so kept her for my purposes only, not so much hers.."

Dr. Launie nodded and wrote down something "So the sex?"

I nodded, "Basically yeah.."

"Over the phone you also told me about your nephew Hugo, what happened with him?"