"Isn't that Nicole?" Mama asked, watching as Nicole walk past our car.

I'm sure she couldn't see inside of Mama's car since the windows were tinted but I knew she recognized the car though. I'm sure this car was the first thing she noticed when she walked outside since she kept starring. And even though she passed by the car, she keeps on turning around looking back at the car. I know she wants me to get out and say something to her but I honestly have nothing to say to her or Teandra right now. I just need some space from the two of those lying ass hoes.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. That's her."

Mama shook her head as she watched Nicole continue to look back at us. "Well you better go say something to her before that bitch breaks her neck looking back at me like this."

I sighed as I unbuckled my seat belt. "Are you serious? I really don't wanna talk to her right now. Can I just hide in here until she walks away?"

"No," Mama replied. She rolled her eyes and unlocked the door, catching her usual attitude. "You laid down with that girl so go out there and talk to her. She knows you're in the car, or else she wouldn't be looking back over here. You might as well talk to her since you're gonna be dealing with her for the next 18 years. You better get used to stepping up and being a man. You're not a child anymore."

I sucked my teeth and just climbed out of the car. I really didn't feel like hearing her normal lecture about me stepping up and being a man, so I just left her talking to herself. I closed the door on her while she continued to rant about me being a man and taking care of my responsibilities. I walked across the parking lot and caught up with Nicole.

"Nicole!" I yelled after her. "Nicole!"

She quickly turned around, probably breaking her neck in the process, and ran up to me. "Theodore! I missed you so much baby!" She jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing all over my neck. "How come you didn't tell me you switched schools? I overheard somebody talking about it the other day and I couldn't believe what I heard. What's gonna happen to our baby?"

I sighed. "Can you let go of me first?"

She looked up at me, continuing to keep her arms wrapped around my neck. "Why? I thought you liked when I touched all over you? You said you liked when I had my hands all over you like this?"

"I used to but not no more," I said, pushing her hands off of me. "Once you started running your big ass mouth, I didn't want you around me, I didn't want you touching me and I don't want you thinking you're entitled to something because you could possibly be having my child. We're not gonna find out for another eight months about who the father of this baby really is, 'cause you and I both know that baby ain't mine. So stop running your mouth to everybody about how you're pregnant with my baby. It's all a lie, expect for the fact that you're pregnant. But you ain't carrying my baby. Stop lying to yourself and everybody else about me being your baby daddy."

She frowned as she folded her arms, clearly upset but I don't know why. All I was doing was telling her the truth that everybody else was too afraid to say It was the truth she was too afraid to admit. She knew she wasn't carrying my baby, so I don't know why she's making a big issue about seeing me. As many dudes that she sleeps around with she knows one of them are the baby daddy. Me and her only slept together like four times, so I can't be the baby's father. And plus, she took that Plan B that Lindsey gave her. There's no way she could be pregnant with my seed.

"Clearly you're wrong Theodore. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this but you've been the only guy I've been seeing. I haven't slept with anybody else but you in the past two months so you are the father of this child. I don't know why you won't believe me but you're gonna be looking like a damn fool with the results of that paternity test slap you in the face. You're gonna kiss my ass when you find out you're my baby daddy. But you need to talk all of this shit to Teandra," she smirked.