Chapter 37

Please vote for me for this scholarship, so I can get money for college. Here's the link: https://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/Voting/125988

So I went to this new beauty supply that just opened up in the mall I go to. These women, who were selling Luster's You Be Natural products, ran through the mall to get to me and my sister since they said they could see our natural hair from awhile away lol So, they gave us bags of free samples and tried the products out on our hair. Anybody who's natural, should try this stuff. The detangling shampoo worked good and so did their curling custard for kinky hair lol And I got a free gift since I bought something. I got a HUGE bottle of argon oil serum. The only messed up part about the whole situation was that the lady testing the products out on my hair kept saying how dry my hair was. Like dang, I know it's dry. Like I kept telling that lady today was wash day but she didn't wanna listen to me. But the products are really good for anybody interested and they're affordable.

And make sure you check out the NEW cast video in the mutlimedia too. I know you guys couldn't see Majesty's character in the last chapter but she's in the video, Rich, Janelle and Lamont are too. And I've changed characters. Lindsey, Victoria, Teddy and some other characters changed so check that video out and tell me what you think of the cast and the cover of the next book, which is also in the video. And I know I missed several characters but I'm still working on the video. And the video has no music because stupid Youtube said I violated a copyright law because I had a Frank Ocean song in the video.

Theodore III

Mama finally decided to take me up to my old school to see my baby mama's and to pick up Aubrey since I'm staying the weekend over his house. She's gonna pick him up from school and drop us back off at his house this evening so we can go to Spring Fling. She still doesn't know we're going because I haven't grown the balls to ask her about it yet, but why should I even ask about it? I know she'll tell me no, so Aubrey and I just plan on keeping this a secret for now.

I needed to go out this weekend. I've been so stressed out the past few weeks, especially since Mama's always on my back about something. It's like I never get a chance to relax around her anymore. She's always complaining about what I'm not doing, nagging me about what I could be doing and lecturing me about how she loves me and only does this because it's called tough love and she wants me to man up. She claims this is how the real world is gonna be, but I've seen the real world before, and nobody does this to somebody they claim they love.

If she loves me as much as she claims she does, she wouldn't treat me like this. She'll show me some tough love but tough love doesn't consist of her telling me how much she hates me and how much she wishes my friends were her son instead of me. That's not love and it hurts to hear her say that about me. It's like she doesn't even appreciate me or her love because I've been trying to turn over a new leaf. I know my behavior won't change over night, but if Dad can see me trying to change, then I know Mama can too. She doesn't have to acknowledge the change but she doesn't have to tell me she hates me either.

Mama pulled up in front of Fairview, my old school, and I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. I didn't want her seeing me happy about being here but I couldn't hide the smile. I was seeing all of my old friends, who I haven't seen like a couple of weeks, I saw my old teachers that got on my last nerve, I saw the hood rat girls that used to be all over Willie, I saw my niggas from the basketball and football team kicking it in the parking lot, I saw the boy in the wheel chair that claims he's gonna blow up the school but my smile turned into a frown once I saw Nicole walking out of the building.

She didn't have a book bag or any books. It looked like she just showed up to school with her purse but she did look good. She isn't too far along in her pregnancy yet, so her body was still banging. She was still thick as hell, and if she wasn't such a dumb hoe, I would still be trying to get with her. I swear, Nicole could've been something good to mess around with but she just got too reckless for me. She gives good head, she has a fat ass and she has one of those p*ssy's that ALWAYS tight and wet. As many guys that I've heard have ran through her, I'm surprised she's tight but there't never a time when she's loose. It's always a tight fit with her. And it's hard not to bust a nut from just sliding inside of her but it's nothing compared to how much she likes to run her mouth. I just can't seem to look past how much she likes to run her mouth.