Chapter 5

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I'm currently obsessed with Klaine. :)

***

Exan's POV

I don't remember much from last night. The only word that slips into my mind when I think of last night is 'party'. Other than a headache, of course. Had I bothered Lucas last night?

I didn't mean to hurt him, obviously if I did I guess I would lose my acquaitances which were his sister and her friends.. I could deal with the hate, just not the disappointment. I hated it when people were disappointed in me. It made me feel worthless and useless, though I guess I am worthless.

A waste of space!

Go home. Oh wait, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO BE IN THEIR HOUSE!

Faggot. Gays like you are disgusting!

Maybe a car should run you down for free. Though you're not even worth the fuel! Useless piece of shit.

And many more.. The words hit me hard at my heart like a hammer. But I don't blame them, I hate myself too.

Jesus, why the negative thoughts? Fuck, I hate having them. I shook my head and tried my best to keep on being emotionless, not showing whatever I was truly feeling on the inside.

I observe my surroundings and can sort of make out that I'm in a bedroom, on the bed. "....An.." I look to the door and groan as the pounding blocks out whoever is talking. "EXAN!" The person shouts, louder than the pounding in my head. Impressive.

"Yes?" My voice was raw, I definitely needed water. "Here. Have some water." I take the cup of water from the person's rough yet warm hands. It must be a guy.. "Thank you." I gulp down the water and sigh. I look at the guy and it's.. Lucas. "No problem. Does your neck hurt at all?" Now that he said it, it actually really hurts like it's on fire, and not in a good way.

"Yes, quite a bit. Was I a hassle to you last night?" I mumble. "No.. No, Exan.. Not at all. You're never a trouble to us.." He caressed my cheek. What the fuck? Who did he fucking think he was?

"Right. I should be leaving, thanks for letting me stay overnight." "Wait, Ex-" And I closed the door. Seems like I'm in a mansion. I whip out my phone and use Google Maps to locate my way back home. Yes, I use it. I could hear quick footsteps, as if someone was running and it only got louder and louder the longer I stayed. "Right. Goodbye." I whispered, to no one in particular and began running to nowhere. Just anywhere to get away from here.

After a close to 35 minutes run, the footsteps died down. Thank god, though I'm lost now. I settled on the green grass, lying down in the shade of the tree. I am bored though. I sure could go for a sandwich right now. I take out my wallet. Good, I have quite some money. I spot a food stall nearby... At least I don't need to walk such a distance.

I cover my face with my hood and walk over to the stall. "The Bacon sandwich." The guy nods. "$2.60" He says boredly. I hand over a $5 bill and receive back my exact change. I ate the sandwich hungrily and in a few minutes, it was gone. Sigh. What do I do now? I couldn't go back to my house for sure, my parents would murder me. Not exactly a home now. They probably threw out my stuff..

I walk back to my house by using Google Maps and unlock the door with my keys. I hear them snoring... They're asleep, thank god.

I pack clothes and my electronics into my bag.. As well as my money. I have a few ten thousands. It's from my past jobs. I don't steal. I put my wallet and phone into my jeans pocket. Time to run. At least it isn't a school day tomorrow.

"Exan?" My mother gasped in horror. Fuck. She woke up. "Goodbye, Mother." I casually walk out of my house with my backpack. "No, you're not leaving!" She clings onto my hand and I forcefully get it out of her grasp. "Fuck you," I spit out bitterly. I ran and I knew she couldn't catch me. She hasn't been keeping herself fit these days. I hear police sirens close though.

Crap. She must've called the police.. Now I practically need to move to another state or country. For fuck's sake, seriously? I run though I hear gun shots. They did shoot me, though I only got hit once... In the arm.

"FUCK!" I yell. Immediately, I see a wolf jumping out of the bushes, attacking the policemen and knocking them down. I look at the beast and feel somewhat calm. The beast snuggles up to me, coiling around my leg. What the fuck even happened today.. Way too much drama.