Chapter 126

(A/N)

Here's the double :*

Also, today in the Superfruit... Scott was so daddy don't even try to tell me different xD

*********

Scott's first order of business was setting Mitch on his feet, and then pushing him into the counter with his body, and leaning down to kiss him at the same time.

Mitch put both arms around Scott's neck to keep him there, not wanting Scott to pull away.

Mitch even felt the need to drop one hand down to pull Scott's shirt, thus also pulling Scott impossibly closer to him.

Scott's hands ended up on the counter behind Mitch while their lips moved together, finding rhythm and never letting it falter.

Mitch finally leaned back far enough to escape Scott's advances, finding it hard to breathe.

Scott then moved his hands to Mitch's hips. "Better?"

"Much better."

********

Jake and Alex had gone to their own room for privacy, while the others milled around by the couch.

Kevin had pulled Avi aside to speak to him. "I know that now probably isn't the best time to be discussing this... But where on earth are we going to find room in our home for three more people?"

Todrick was sitting on the couch with Kirstie, watching a T.V. show that had them both close to tears from laughing so hard.

Scott stayed true to his word and while Mitch stood behind the couch, Scott was directly beside him, with an arm over Mitch's shoulders.

Scott subtly slipped his hand under the neckline of Mitch's shirt, running his hand over as much of Mitch's skin as he could reach, including his collar bones and his chest.

Kevin then brought Avi over to the dining room table to show him what work they'd done on their bills, and where Avi's pack was financially, including all their publicity money and the money the Counsel had been paying them.

Scott was just admiring Mitch, and doing as he'd asked, when his phone rang.

Scott withdrew himself from Mitch, and politely excused himself down one of the hallways. "Hello?" He began, pressing his cell phone to his ear.

"Hello, son. I was just calling to check on that appointment we had scheduled to discuss your current relationship status." Came his father's snarky voice.

"I'm not home yet. So I don't know what to tell you."

"Just tell me when you will be home, and then your mother and I can drive down and--"

"No. You're not coming into my home. Not again. There are new people living there and absolutely no room for you and your rude comments." Scott quickly interupted.

"Show your father some respect. Fine. If not your house, then where? Perhaps we could meet for lunch somewhere instead?"

"That's much better." Scott replied, leaning on the wall of the hallway.

"Will you be bringing the Omega along?"

"I'd rather not."

His father chuckled a little. "Don't want the little guy to be around when we discuss your future wife? That's fine. But--"