Chapter 76

After dinner, Avi said something about wandering down to the lobby just to see what they had in the hotel, which Travis agreed was a great idea.

Obviously, Kirstie wanted to go.

Todrick decided he just needed to get out of this room to get his thoughts together, which also meant Kevin was going.

Thus, leaving Alex, Mitch and Scott in the hotel room.

Four of the five that were going down to the lobby all waited for Avi in the hallway.

Avi grabbed Mitch's chin roughly, forcing their eyes to meet. "Not a single word. Just because I'm not here doesn't mean anything. Do you understand me?"

Mitch nodded exaggeratedly.

And then Avi walked out of the room abruptly.

Mitch plopped down on the bed beside where Alex and Scott laid down to watch a movie.

Scott had already stripped down to his boxers, and Alex just had his underwear and a shirt on.

Mitch stripped down like Scott, and then walked over to him, expecting attention.

Scott continued speaking to Alex though, which caused Mitch to pout and get up, resituating himself to sit on Scott's back.

Scott and Alex were both laying on their stomachs, and when Mitch got comfortable on Scott's back, he heard a few things pop.

Scott groaned at the feeling.

Alex frowned at him. "That's definitely from too much stress."

Scott shrugged, tilting his head a little to the side to pop his neck as well.

Mitch frowned underneath the tie, and patted Scott's back so he'd pay attention.

Scott tried to turn a little to see Mitch's face, but failed. "Sorry, baby. I forgot you hate that. Why are you sitting up there? Wait, don't answer. You'll get into trouble."

Mitch continued to pout, looking to Alex with watery eyes.

Alex sat up quickly. "Uh oh... Mitchie, don't cry. Aw, please don't cry."

Scott tried harder to turn over this time, flipping himself over, so that Mitch was straddling his hips now.

Scott sat up as much as he could to kiss Mitch's forehead. "Are you upset that you can't speak?"

Mitch nodded.

Alex reached out and held Mitch's hand. "Aw, it's okay Mitchie. It'll be like charades!"

Mitch shook his head in disagreement.

Scott concentrated on Mitch's face, trying as hard as he could to figure out what Mitch wanted to say.

Alex got a little closer to Scott to reach forward and set his hand on Mitch's shoulder. "It's not so bad. It won't even last that long."

Mitch raised an eyebrow at him, and Scott smirked because at least he knew what that one meant.

Alex's smile faded a little. "You don't believe me? Or.. You're mad at me? Or.. Um. I.. I don't know! You just look mad."

Mitch turned the same expression to Scott, who just chuckled. "He isn't mad. He's just irritated. Talking is one of his favorite things to do. And it's been taken from him."

Alex stared at him. "That sounds like mad to me."

Scott watched out of the corner of his eye as Mitch yawned and rubbed one of his eyes at the same time.

The Alpha And The Omega 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara