Christmas Special

It is as Christmas Eve. The best time of the year and couples surrounded the huge Christmas tree in the middle of the guild hall. Guess who brought it? Flame Brain himself, Natsu. Of course Jana chuckled and face palmed at his idiocy but still kissed him.

Loke and Lucy actually became a couple and now they made up with Ally, and those two girls were actually becoming good friends.

So the tree was lined with all of the couples. It started with a French kissing couple, Angel and Aidan. Then there was Mira and Laxus, Lisanna and Bixlow, Gajeel and Levy, Erza and Jellal, Loke and Lucy, Gray and Juvia, Jana and Natsu, Cobra and Ariel, Ally and Midnight, Elfman andnd Evergreen, and Freed and Cana.

Everything was perfect for everyone. They all stared at the tree, that's when Ally snapped her fingers and mistletoe started appearing in front of all of the couples. It was a beautiful sight. All of the couples kissed lightly.

Gray and Natsu then got into an argument about which one if their girlfriends are better. Juvia had hearts in her eyes as Jana just sighed and hit her boyfriend over the head, then Aidan when he said to Angel "Are you Google because you have everything I'm searching for."

Ally just chuckled and wrapped her arms around her boyfriends waist. Racer and Richard just sat at the bar, pouting because they couldn't get a girlfriend. Yah, Racer and Risely broke up.

Everything was wonderful, especially when fireworks went off, inside the guild, let's just say Natsu got kicked in the crotch by three people.

I'm not naming names but Makarov, Gray and Jana did it!

Even though it was not expected, the fireworks just set the mood even more. That's when people did their secret Santa.

Let's see.

Gray got Lucy a key necklace.

Lucy got Racer a pair of new shoes.

Racer got Natsu a pair of headphones.

Natsu got Mira a scrapbook.

Mira got Angel a white Angel wings bracelet.

Angel got Juvia a couples sweater.

Juvia got Jana a new katana.

Jana got Lisanna a pair of diamond earings.

Lisanna got Midnight a mystery book.

Midnight got Loke a pair of glasses cleaner.

Loke got Aidan a phone.

Aidan got Bixlow new dolls or 'Babies'.

Bixlow got Evergreen a bra. (She slapped him)

Evergreen got Ally a spell book.

Ally got Erza a strawberry cheesecake.

Erza got Cobra a snake plushie.

Cobra got Levy a pair of quick reading glasses.

Levy got Ariel a book on pranks.

Ariel got Gajeel a piece of metal.

Gajeel got Hoteye a meeting with his brother Wally.

Hoteye got Laxus a new pair of spikey head phones.

Laxus got Cana a new barrel of everlasting beer.

Cana got Jellal a new staff. (Not sober enough to remember it's not Mystogan.)

Jellal got Freed a new red coat.

And so on. It was all so thought full and Jana decided to use her New Katana on her brother....

I don't feel bad for Gray, at all.

Then Ally helped Ariel with some pranks by conjuring some supplies, let's say that Cobra wasn't to happy.

That's when soft music was playing and everyone (but Ally and Angel.) Started to drink.

And not to long after everyone was drunk and some began falling asleep.

That's when a drunken Aidan walked over to a sober Angel.

"Hey Aidan." She said with a kind smile.

"Hi doll." He slurred. Angel giggled under her breath as Aidan wiggled his eyebrows.

He got on one knee. "Angel, will ya marry me?" He asked. Angels face turned red. She started stuttering, before she could answer Aidan fell asleep.

Midnight walked over to Ally and wrapped an arm around her waist from behind. He leaned his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "I love you!" She chuckle and pecked his lips.

"Love you too." She said before he fell on the floor, unconcious.

Jana and Natsu were both drunk, fighting eachother, before Jana knocked out Natsu with a hard slap. She chuckled before falling on the ground, falling asleep.

Cobra and Ariel just fell asleep together.

That's the end of this book. Let's just say, they all lived happily ever after. Now I hope you enjoyed this book. Good bye, and I hope you read my other stories.