Chapter 10

{Sonia's P.O.V}

Picture of Sonia in the top :)

Ohhh My God.....

This guy's dick was humongous.... I don't think it'll fit....

WAIT WHAT AM I DOING?!! I thought to myself. I pushed the guy away from me and looked at him. " Look I'm sorry but you should get going. I had a great time tonight but it's only for tonight. I don't know your name and right now I gotta go pick my friend up. So... You can find yourself to the door and leave... I'm sorry have good night." I said while pushing him out of my room. 

What was I doing? I'm going crazy.. I almost slept with a stranger. Wait.. Shit... I don't know him and now he knows where I live.... He won't remember it tomorrow, I hope. 

I decided to take a shower and change than go get Jackie and my car at the club. It was a quick shower to get a little sober, not that I'm drunk. I just had a few to drink. After I was done I put some sweatpants and hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun  and grabbed mine and Jackie's car key since I left my car at the club. 

When I was almost out the door a text came in. I looked at it and noticed it was Jackie. I opened it and frowned at it.

" Sonia? where are you? I've been looking for you and I'm in trouble. My mate found me in the club and he's not happy. Please I need you. Hurry up please."- Jackie

Ohhh my god... What do I do?

"Where are you?"- Me

" I'm in a room in the club hiding so he won't find me ... Please come and get me."- Jackie

With that I grabbed my baseball bat behind the door and my heel in case I need to poke someone's eyes out. What? I need to protect myself and Jackie. I was speeding to get there before anything happened. 

I made it there in less than 15 minutes. I didn't even park the car right and grabbed my baseball bat and made my way inside the club. I grabbed my phone and texted Jackie.

" I'm outside"- Me

In 5 minutes I saw her coming towards me. She hugged me crying while I held her and started crying with her. " Let's go before they find you." I said leading her outside. I parked a little far from the club so we had to walk there.

When we got close to Jackie's car a truck was driving slow close to us and Jackie looked like she was going to burst in tears. I knew that they were going to kidnap us. "Let's run." Was the only thing that left my mouth before we started to run. I didn't notice Jackie didn't have her heels on. Instead she was holding them like her life depended on it.

I held the baseball bat and my heels close to me encase someone tried anything. We didn't notice that we were running towards the forest until trees surrounded us and there was no road. I came into an abrupt stop and looked at Jackie. 

She looked scared and sorry. She was a werewolf and it won't be hard for her to run but I was human. "You keep running and I'll climb a tree and wait. If you escape come for me later. I love you so much." I said tears coming to my eyes.

" No.. I'll just shift and you can hold on to my fur and I can run faster.." By the time she finished , both of us was crying. She came and hugged me. It felt like we were saying good bye but it wasn't.

She handed me her heels and stripped in front of me. I didn't mind, knowing we've seen each other naked before. I heard bones cracking and before I can think she was in her wolf form. It was a beautiful grey. She turned towards me and signaled me to get on her. She was so big.

In no time she was running and dodging trees in the process. It felt so unreal.She was running for what felt like hours until two loud growls filled the forest. Jackie came to an abrupt stop and for some reason I felt guilty but I didn't do anything wrong.

She shifted and looked at me with worry. "They know were running from them and they're getting closer." Jackie said almost starting to cry again.

"Who?" I asked not knowing who 'they' meant.

" Your mate and my mate." She said looking into my eyes.

I had a mate? I'm not werewolf. OMG........

Ohhh my god.... I had a mate.. whatever that meant. I wanted to ask her so many question but I knew this was not the time.

I looked at her and surprisingly she had put clothes on. Before any of us could say anything a loud growl echoed in the forest but the growl came from behind us. Jackie looked scared and I was shaking from fear. She turned around slowly looking for who was behind us.

Two wolfs stood next to each other looking pissed and ready to kill anyone.  They both took a step closer making me and Jackie take one back. One of them was looking at me as if I was his prey. His eyes was this amazing green that I've never seen before. He seemed to stare deep in my green eyes as if he was reading my soul.

They took another step forward  and 4 more wolves smaller then them appeared behind them. Jackie and I took another step back before I hit a tree and whimpered in pain. The wolf seemed to be on alert and in no time he was in front of me. Ohh MY GOD... He's going to eat me.

Out of no where I threw one of my heels at him, hitting his  head and he looked like nothing happened and came closer. I was in the verge of crying. I'm too young to die. I looked back to see him looking at me with some type of emotion. Before I knew what I was doing I hit him with the baseball bat across the head hard. 

That made him stumble back and a loud growl left his mouth. I knew I just messed with the wrong wolf.  He started moving towards me fast while his eyes were changing colors. I found it so sexy. What is wrong with me. I need to start moving fast if I want to live.

I jumped on the tree and climbed up only to feel something trying to grab my legs. I hit whatever that was trying to grab my leg. The baseball bat came in contact with something and something heavy hit the ground looking lifeless. 

I just killed someone.... I just killed someone... I JUST FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE!! 

I started to cry afraid to look down having a feeling it was the wolf.

What if he's dead......