Chapter 7

{ 1 year later}

{Jackie's P.O.V}

Picture of Jackie's Outfit at the top :)

"Jackie get your ass out that room.. RIGHT NOW!!!" My best friend Sonia was screaming behind the door. Sonia and I met 8 months ago when I started working at Victoria's Secrete. She's one year older than me and she's a human. She understands me. And she's crazy but I can honestly say I love that girl man.

"I'm coming... Wait I don't like this outfit anymore." I wine in my room. Me and Sonia are going out today. According to her I'm too lonely even thou I have her. She knows I'm a ware wold and she knows about my mate but she promised she wouldn't tell anyone and I trust her with my life.

I opened the door for her so she can see and her mouth was wide open when she saw what I was wearing. " Girl... I swear if I was lesbian I would eat you.." I laughed at her comment. She can make my day.

" Well in this case thank god you're not." I said making both of us laugh. She grabbed my hand and led us out of my house to her car. I got in the passenger side while she drove to one of the club that just opened in the city.

In the car we chatted and sang along with the radio and trust me... it was horrible. But that's what makes us best friends. I feel a little guilty for going to the club while I have a mate. This is my new life and I'm loving it.

When we reached the club there was loud music playing and a long line of people waiting to get in. Sonia had a V.I.P reservation for both of us so we wouldn't have to wait to get in. We walked up to the security and Sonia told them her name and than they allowed us in.

As soon us we walked in people started pumping into us. Everyone was dancing and the music was so loud that if a gun went off no one would hear it. But the funny thing is I could feel my wolf waking up after a year of sleeping when I left Conner.

I just ignored it and kept walking to the bar where Sonia was already. We got ourselves drink and than Sonia left to the dance floor with a partner. All of a sudden my phone vibrated and I looked at the screen to see it was no one else but Sonia. What the fuck does she want? she was just here- I thought to myself while opening the text.

' Go have some fun and tonight we're doing whatever we want but just be here next to my car at 2 am... got it?'- Sonia

I smiled to myself because I knew she was going to get some d*** tonight. I responded ' use protection because I'm too young to be a aunt'

With that I left to the dance floor. Someone came behind me and I started dancing with him. He was handsome and muscular but not as hot as Collin. Why am I thinking about him? Tonight is all about getting laid.. alone. I started grinding on him making him groan. He's buddy was alive waiting for some action but he ain't getting any tonight.

We danced for a while until a girl with face looking like a cake came in between us. I don't even know his name. It's whatever. Back to the girl. Who does she think she is to come in and steal my dance partner. She gave me a nasty look that just got my crazy side to wake up.

This bitch must not know that I'm a werewolf and I can kill her in a heartbeat. I just ignored it and said " I was going to give you a nasty look.... But I see you already have one." With that I left the dance floor leaving two chocked people looking at my back.

I went to the bar and had some drinks. More like two. I'm not a good fan of alcohol so I just had water. I was smelling something so sweat and fruity but I don't know what. It smelled good and it was intoxicating me.

All of a sudden Alicia was awake. She shut me out a year ago when the mate incident happened. I don't know why she decided to let me in now. 'nice to have you back' I said to her.

She just smirked 'no apology? I guess I can live with that only if you don't reject or try to leave Conner again..' I didn't answer for a while but than I say ' Let's not talk about that...'

That smell was getting stronger and Alicia was jumping with excitement which was making me scared. I tried to ignore her but it was getting annoying. 'Alicia calm the fuck down!' I shouted at her. She calmed down a little but she was still exited for something.

I felt a presence behind me and before I can turn around to see who it was Alicia was screaming ' mate... mate.. mate' and that's when it hit me like a thousand bricks. He found me.

" Hello Jackie"