Chapter one

Roxy is an ordinary girl, A long time fan of the red carpet movies she always dreamed she would be one of those famous people to walk down them.

And today her dream has finally been realised.. Here she is standing on a red carpet of her own movie premiere Ghost Of you. Standing alongside famous people who's names the author of this work isn't allowed to mention.

The past few months she felt her life has fast forward so much so that everyone wants to interview her.. How did she do it?.. How did she land a role in a massive film?

Roxy in journalists eyes has virtually come from nowhere, to them this high rise to fame is suspicious.

She is alone in the big city with no family around her to help her. Her parents live miles away from home and this is a chance for her to prove herself.

Roxy walks down the red carpet smiling at the cameras as if she was a model.

A man with blondish spiky hair and blue eyes pushes through the photographers crowd almost getting trampled getting to the front.

He tries to get Roxy's attention but everyone wants a piece of her. He sighs in frustration. "If I don't get this interview I am so fired".
His boss was pretty much a 5 foot 2 grumpy leprechaun and made his living yelling at everyone. He made life for all who worked for him basically miserable.

Roxy is moving faster down the carpet now towards Lucas. Lucas sees this an opportunity to get her attention. "Excuse me ma'am would you mind giving Ellie magazine an Interview."

Roxy grins at him "Sorry your cute and all but I don't give interviews."

He looks at her pleadingly "Please I need this interview.. My jobs on the line here.."

Roxy looks at him sternly "I said no alright.." She walks down the rest of the red carpet intending to enjoy her first premiere.

Whilst Lucas vows he will get that woman's interview if it's the last thing he will ever do.