4~ Don't get too close

Chapter 4

I was sitting in the red chair in front of the small scene in my dads company studio. I couldn't take my eyes off the boys rehearsing, they sounded so perfect live. There were loads of staff hanging out everywhere but besides that it felt like they were playing a concert for me. I took a lot of pictures with my iPhone, but I couldn't upload them anywhere. If anyone got the address of their stay or any information the fans would be everywhere and for now we met only few paparazzi's in front of the studio. For boys and my dads own good I decided not to tweet anything about it but I felt sad that I couldn't share it with anyone. At least they were enjoying their privacy since all the media focused on shirtless One Direction hanging out on the beach few miles away from us.  

-Hey, Liv?- My thoughts were far away so I haven't noticed they stopped jamming. Ashton was calling me from the scene- Can you come over here for a sec?- He was sitting behind his drums only few metres in front of me but I stood up from my chair and walked up to him.  

-Come on sit down!- the drummer chair was literally so small he barely fit on it and still he wanted me to sit next to him. He moved a little to the right and pointed at the ten centimetres of free space, giving me the welcome look. "This is gonna be another point on my list of endless reasons to loose weight" I thought "I wanna loose weight so when Ashton Irwin wants me to sit with him on his drummer chair I would actually fit in". Our thighs were squeezed next to each other and his perfect, muscular arm was touching mine. I was having butterflies in my stomach since over 24 hours when my dad came with the news but now it was just like the Hurricane Catherine inside me. 

-You want to see the 5SOS from my point of view?-he asked. 

-Of course, I've always wondered how it is like on your seat.- I managed to say while I was melting because of his loveliness and gorgeousness. He smiled at me. "Ashton may apparently like me" thoughts ran through my head but I ignored them because there was not a chance. And I still couldn't get Luke of my mind. No matter how was he acting towards me I needed to know why he kept on ignoring me. Was I that bad?  

-Last song, unpredictable, one two three four!- commanded Calum. It was so loud up there on the stage but I didn't mind. Ashton was showing off a little but instead of looking at the piece of heaven that I had next to me all I had in my head was the line "break the plans we had before let's be unpredictable". You are totally sticking to that Luke.

After the rehearsals we head to my house so boys can take their stuff and move to the hotel, when they were supposed to spend next 13 days before continuing the tour with One Direction. I knew that I will still be able to see them because they promised me they will invite me to another rehearsals and sound checks and thanked me loads for welcoming them at their house. But the fact that they won't sleep over here again was just... And to think that only yesterday I would die for the tweet from one of them while now, when I had nearly all every fan can dream about I was complaining they are leaving my house. Nearly all. Luke was charitably still not speaking to me. At least a hug and my life would be complete. Why can't he be lovely to me as he is to other fans? My dad took us with his huge BMW to the their hotel, Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf. He helped them with instruments and suitcases (they had so many of them you could actually fit my whole life property in them) while I said awkward goodbye to everyone. Ashton and Calum hugged me thanking me for everything again. Michael messed my hair and he said that we need to take a pizza together soon. Suddenly the group of girls (maybe my age, but you would never know what hides under their masks of makeup and bronzer) in bikinis walked out of the hotel and headed to the beach waving at them. "Stupid blondes" I thought "don't even know they are worlds most perfect band" I thought jealously. These girls were perfect so I wasn't shocked when Ashton, Calum and Michael waved back at them, giving each other wide smiles and running to the hotel to change into their beach look 

and go swimming.  

-Why do I look like me?- I whispered to myself. 

-You are so annoying with all your constant trying to be cool- I jumped. Luke was still standing next to the car with bag pack in his hand. What the hell was he doing here? Why wasn't he chasing after girls and getting ready for the beach with the boys? All the emotions that I kept inside me decided to burst out at this exact moment. Because it wasn't fair. He kept on giving me confusing signals and though I knew he doesn't like me I only wanted him to know the truth. It's one of these teenage girls behaviour when you actually become confident of yourself and decide to give it a shot: 

-Do you know what's annoying? And weird at the same time? That you can think about someone as much as you want and they have no idea. They don't even care about you but they still mean everything to you- Suddenly I regretted what I've just said. What was I thinking? He is a member of hottest Australian band touring the US with One Direction and I'm just an ordinary fan. Pathetic much. I was waiting at him to laugh at me how obsessed I am. 

-What if they think of you as much as you think of them and you are the one who has no idea?- he said instead. His moved his face closer to mine so we were nearly touching noses. I couldn't see anything but his blue eyes and I couldn't feel anything but his warm, minty breath.  

-Oh sorry I just wanted to pick the my earphones I left on the back seat- Calum interrupted my perfect daydream and gave us a cheeky smile- Carry on, lovebirds. I'm getting jealous Luke!- he said laughing. But Luke jumped back like he was burnt and put his bag pack on.  

-Don't be stupid, she was the one trying to get close to me. Thank you for saving.- he said turning back and catching Calum shirt. They left to the hotel leaving me speechless on the parking lot.