The cullens journal - Alices POV

A/N first chapter edited! Yay! Hope ya like! 

Please remember: Allie is a human, with a gift, and will live forever. Ollie is a vampire, and Eddiy is a werewolf.

Dear journal, - Alice's POV - 

Eeeeeek! I love my great nieces and nephew!

--- FLASHBACK ---

"Alright, Eddiy and Allie are asleep!" Esme sang, flashing back into the room after putting them to sleep. I smiled and looked over to rose who was cradling Ollie in her arms, she was a vampire so she wasn't sleep but the other two needed rest. "Ahhh what a long day." Emmet said, rubbing his eyes. "Not to mention we haven't hunted." Jasper mumbled next to me even though we could all hear. "Where's Bella?" I asked, surprised not to see her and Edward gushing over there grand kids. 

"Edward is watching Eddiy and Allie sleep, Bella is watching Nessie and jake sleep, they seem to have fallen asleep in the medical room." Carlisle said as he strode into the room. I nodded, slightly disappointed that Bella wasn't here to help plan there outfits for tomorrow. "Don't be disappointed." Jasper whispered softly into my ear after reading my emotions. I smiled and nodded reassuring at him. 

"So beautiful." Cassie murmured from the couch, her head resting on her hand as she stared at her mother holding Ollie. "She is, isn't she darling?" Rosalie replied and Cassie smiled. I sighed at Cassie. She was getting so big! She looked about 9 now with the intelligence of a 13 year old. Wasn't it just yesterday when she was in her mothers arms? How time has flown.  

"Where's my grandchild?" Bella asked as she came into the room happily. Rose smiled up at her and handed Ollie over to her. "She looks 2 months old!" Bella exclaimed as she stared down at her. "Mmm, she will grow much like Cassie has, though, because Allie is a human, who has a gift and will live forever, but otherwise human, she will most likely grow about a month behind Ollie. And as for Eddiy, well, he would grow normally, as werewolf's do till they reach a certain age, but, because he does have SOME vampire genetics, he will grow about a week behind Allie, so a month and a week behind Ollie." Carlisle said matter-of-factly. Bella bit her lip and nodded.  

Bella, come on, lets go pick out outfits for them for tomorrow!" I squealed, jumping off the couch. As much as Bella disliked fashion, she loved spending time for me, and, these were her grandchildren. She smiled before carefully handing Ollie to Cassie. "Cassie, how would you like to babysit?" She asked. Cassie's eyes lit up like anyone with a female mind of a 13 year old would at the thought of a job. "I'd love to auntie Bella!" She said happily. Bella smiled before turning to face me. 

I squealed and we sprinted up the stairs. We had a lot of closet to cover.

--- END FLASHBACK ---

We now have the cutest outfits picked out! I'm so excited! Gtg, bye!

- Alice Cullen

Phew, hope you like! Special thanks to jnilly! Comment and vote!