The cullens journal - Nessies POV

A/N sup peeps? How was everyone's Easter? Tell me what you did and enjoy the chapter!

Dear journal, - Nessie's POV -

Today Jacob and I went for a walk. It was very interesting....

---- FLASHBACK ----

"Jake, lets go for a walk." I said, pulling him up from the couch. It was Sunday, we came back from our vacation yesterday so we were all relaxing before school tomorrow. He gave me a puzzled look but followed me out the door. We were silent for a while as we walked. When we were finally out of 'mind reading' distance and my speech was ready I began. "Jake, me and you both knew this was coming so please listen." I said, I paused and he nodded reluctantly so I continued. "I want a baby. I understand you don't want to hurt me which is really sweet but this is my choice. And you don't know, maybe my pregnancy will be different from my moms, heck, we don't even know if I can get pregnant! All I know is what I want, what I would die for. Please Jacob. For me?" I asked, concluding my speech. Jacob looked like he was in pain. We were silent for a while before he let out a load groan. "Ness, don't do this to me!" He complained, frustrated. "Jake, please?" I begged him with my eyes. Jacob grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes "Renessmee, I have known you since the second you were born. I have always loved you and always will. You know I would do anything for you. But I would not kill you, I won't." He said firmly. "Jacob no! You have too! Please jake! For me!? This is what I want! My mom was willing to die and so am I! Please Jacob!? Lets just TRY!" I said angrily, tears threatened to fall. He looked at me for a long time. After what felt like forever he sighed in defeat. "Fine. Fine, I'll do it!" He said, throwing his hands in the air. Even though he was angry at me I squealed with delight and hugged him "thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down. Tears came out of my eyes but this time they were tears of joy. He gave a small smile before wiping my tears away. "Ok ness, I agreed but I have the right to change my mind at anytime. But whatever you do, please don't think about it near your dad! He'll kill me!" He warned. I nodded in agreement, I had already known he would.

I skipped back to the house, hand in hand with jake. We had decided we would get married first, that way my dad wouldn't have AS big of a fit. I was excited about this news, I had already wanted to get married to him for a while now. He was going to purpose next week, he wants to get his mothers rig cleaned first. I couldn't help but smile the whole day.

---- END FLASHBACK ----

I'm gettin married, I'm gettin married! I can't wait! I'm so happy my hand is shaking as I write! There's no way I'll be able to sleep tonight, knowing I'm going to get married and possibly have a child! If Jacob doesn't take his word back and it IS possible to have a child, I'll have one! Just imagine what he/she would be like.......... Bye!

- Renessmee Cullen

So, tell me what you think! Pretty awesome write! Wait till Edward finds out....... (Evil laugh).....

VOMMENT!