The cullens journal - Emmets POV

A/N hi! Thanks for reading! I love to hear from you so please comment and vote!

Dear journal, - Emmets POV -

It's been 3 days since Alice's wedding and 6 days since my wonderful daughter Cassie has been born. My 6 day old daughter now looks 1 month old but acts like a 1 year old. God, she's growing so damn fast!

---- FLASHBACK----

"Come here baby" I said reaching out for my daughter, she giggled and vanished just to repair in my arms again. I chuckled, her gift was very amusing. "Aren't you the cutest little devil" I said tickling her, she laughed, her blond hair bouncing. "Emmet!" Rose scowled walking into the living room with a bottle of lions blood. Cassie smiled and vanished in my arms to appear at her mothers feet. They laughed. "So beautiful Cassandra" Rosalie cooed, picking up Cassie and giving her her bottle. I stared at the two, deep in thought. I had never wanted a child, but still loved them just the same. I had learned to accept I wouldn't be able to have a child and, well, moved on. I'm sorry to say my wife didn't. But I guess that's a good thing, if she hadn't wanted a child of her own so badly then I wouldn't have had the most wonderful daughter in he world. "Exactly how I felt." Edward said, coming into the living room holding Bella's hand. "Hey bells" I said propping my feet up and turning on the Xbox. "Hi Emmet" she said as her and Edward went to Rose to say hi to our baby. "Hey Eddie, where's Jacob or jazz?" I asked, wanting to know who would play a box with me. "Jasper, Alice, Carlisle, and Esme are out hunting and Jacobs upstairs with Nessie" he said matter-of-factly. I nodded then yelled "Jacky Boy! Come play with me!" I flipped on Dead Mans Death. 2 minutes later jake came down the stairs. "Nessie's taking a shower" he informed us, plopping down next to me on the couch and grabbing a Xbox remote. Just then Cassie flashed next to me making me jump 3 feet in the air. "Holy shi-" I began "Emmet!" my wife warned, I sighed "sorry" and kissed the confused girl on her forehead, she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled at my little angel.

---- FLASHBACK ----

God I'll miss her when she grows up. And I'm warning any boy who breaks her heart right now, they will not live till tomorrow. Anyway, I'm bored so I'm going to go play with her. I think Nessie has her somewhere........

- Emmet Cullen

Hope you like it! Please don't forget to Comment and Vote! Also, if you like the twilight series, I wrote another book that I have published called Sunkissed by hallier, it takes place after breaking dawn. Thanks for reading!