The cullens journal - Nessies POV

A/N happy Passover or Easter! This is a Easter chapter! Thanks to Charzytrain1 for the idea! Happy holidays!

Dear journal, - Nessie's POV -

I had a really busy day so I thought I'd write it down. Grandma Esme will be happy!

---- FLASHBACK ----

I splashed around in the pool, trying to break the grip Jacob had on me. He laughed at my struggle until daddy came and dunked him in the water. I laughed "thanks daddy!" He smiled then flipped me into the water. "Daddy! Aunt Alice is going to kill you!" I yelled, Aunt Alice had said not to go underwater so I wouldn't mess up my hair. "Mmmm Nessie this is so relaxing!" My mommy said sarcastically as she attempted to float on the huge waves we had created. I laughed and swam over to my jake. "Attention, attention!" Aunt Alice said excitedly, skipping onto the sky deck, I smiled and we all came above water. "Today were having a Easter egg hunt on the boat!" She squealed excitedly. I gasped, I loved Easter egg hunts! "Really?!" I said, jumping out of the pool. My aunt nodded excitedly. "You should see Cassie's outfit!" She said excitedly. Jacob and my parents got out of the pool and we changed into dry clothes in the changing room by the pool while aunt Alice went to gather the rest of the family. I emerged from the changing room to find my family waiting for me, well everyone but Miya, daddy told me she was addicted to this new website called Wattpad. "About time squirt, we thought ya died in there!" Uncle Emmet teased, ruffling my hair. I laughed and leaned on his shoulder as aunt Alice explained the rules. "Ok so I hid eggs all over the ship, whoever finds the most eggs at the end of the hour wins. Esme would like me to say that there is no pushing, shoving, or fighting of any kind. In each egg there is homemade blood, hard candy. It's all mountain lion!" Aunt Alice said the last part in a sing song voice. I saw grandma nod in agreement with Alice before going off to make sure Cassie is ready. Grandma is in charge of her durning the hunt so aunt Rose can have the day off. "I bet you $50 dollars" uncle jasper said, my uncles, father, and jake were all making a bet of who would win. "Are we ready?" I asked mom impatiently. She smiled and shook her head "Alice will tell us when sweetheart" she said, rapping her arm around me. "On the count of three!" Aunt Alice yelled, we all grabbed our baskets "1, 2, 3" she said, we flew in every direction. I spotted one in the towel closet and threw it in my basket. I flew from floor to floor finding at least 20 on each floor, aunt Alice and aunt Rosalie must have hidden a lot of eggs! I found them in neon colors like pink and blue, I could hear my uncles shoving against grandmas wishes. The hour was finally up and we all returned to the sky deck. Aunt rose and my mother looked to have about the same, aunt Alice hadn't played because she had hid them. Uncle Jasper and Jacob looked to have the same but my father and uncle Emmet seemed to have the most. My cousin Cassie and my grandmother looked to have the least. "Alright everyone, count your eggs!" Aunt Alice squealed happily, you could tell she was having fun. I counted all my eggs, I had 104, I have a lot! "I have 150!" Aunt rose said "169!" Uncle jasper said "167!" Jake said, they were close. "I've got 136!" My mother said. Ok, so far I have the least. "209 baby!" Uncle Emmet announced happily, I laughed, he was so weird. "We have 93" Esme said, holding up her and Cassie's basket, ok so now I'm not LAST. "I win, I have 232!" My dad yelled happily, I knew he would win. "Awww he cheated!" Uncle emmet complained, I giggled and went to kiss daddy on the cheek. "Good job daddy!" I said happily, he smiled and kissed me. After that we all went to the game floor, played games and sucked on our blood candy on our Yacht.

---- END FLASHBACK ----

And that is a Cullen Easter. I know, it's weird. What can we say, were rich, loving, vampires.

- Renessmee Cullen

Sooooooo what'd you think about their Easter? Pretty awesome right!? Thanks to my #1 fan for the idea of the hunt and homemade candy! Love ya! And DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! Much love and happy Passover/Easter!