The cullens journal - Edwards POV

A/N hi! Thanks for all the votes and comments! Keep em comin! Happy reading! Xox

Dear journal, - Edwards POV -

This is more truth or dare from last night.

---- FLASHBACK ----

Bella finished putting on dry clothes after skinny dipping and we hurried down stairs. "Finally" jasper muttered, putting down the shirt Alice was making him try on. By the looks of it, you'd think we'd been gone for a hour not 23 seconds. "My turn" Bella announced, once we were in a circle on the floor again "ok, ah, Alice?" Bella asked, Alice nodded happily "Truth!" She said happily, she had cheated. I saw her vision of picking dare and her not liking it. I sighed, she always cheated but I wasn't a tattle tail. "Chicken" Jasper and Emmet muttered at the same time "am not" Alice retorted, offended.

"Ya you are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooo!"

"Ya!"

Emmet and Alice argued back and forth "guys!" I complained, they snapped out of it and Bella cleared her throat "Alice, have you ever had a vision of someone naked?" Bella asked curiously, I burst out laughing, knowing the answer. Jasper frowned and Alice scowled. "Ugh! No fare Bella, no fare!" She whined like a baby. But she had pocked true because it was still better then Bella's dare. Bella shrugged and Alice sighed in defeat. "Ya." She said, looking had her perfectly polished toes. "Ya what?" Emmet smirked, Alice glared and I tried to stifle a laugh. "Yes I have seen visions of people naked." She said deadly, glaring at Emmet, emmet laughed and hit jasper hard on the back "you've got yourself a keeper!" He said, still laughing. Jasper punched him very hard on his bicep and he winced. We all started laughing as Miya said "On Emmet can't handle a little punch?" In a baby voice. "Yay! Ok now it's my turn!" Alice said, clapping her hands like a kid on Christmas, getting everyone's attention. I groaned once seeing what she had planned. "Edward, truth or dare?!" She asked, Miya bit her lip looking around. She reminded me of Bella when she did this. She knew Alice was dangerous when it came to this. "Dare?" I asked warily. I had wanted to say truth but didn't want to sound like a chicken. "Yes! Ok I dare you to make out with Miley for 60 seconds!" Alice beamed proudly. Miya and Bella's eyes grew wide as they glanced at each other and then at me. I knew Miya didn't want this to affect her friendship with Bella. I was grateful that Miya was a good friend to her. Bella looked helpless as she gave me a puppy dog look. "Bella love, I can't do the forfeit!" I whined, I hated when she did this. The most beautiful girl in the world shouldn't be aloud to give me this face. I really didn't want to do the forfeit and have to sit naked the rest of the game but I didn't want to 'make out' with my wife's best friend. I thought of Miya like a friend, a sister, but nothing more. I could see Bella giving Alice the face but Alice shook her head smugly, I glared at her. Miya slowly rose to her feet and I gulped as she came closer. She knelt down and I could smell her minty breath. Her lips touched mine, they were hard and cold, nothing like Bella's soft warm ones. I could hear Bella whimpering and Emmet and Jasper laughing. I wanted to comfort Bella then go punch my brothers in the face. Finally, after what seemed like eternity Alice announced that out 60 seconds was up and we both pulled back and sighed with relief. "Sorry bout that Edward." Miley murmured, returning to her seat in the circle. I shook my head, it wasn't her fault. Alice snickered. "My turn" I said, glaring at Alice. Alice suddenly had a vision of my choice and her eyes grew wide with fear. "Paybacks a bitch." I said smugly.

---- END FLASHBACK ----

I decided to let one of my siblings tell the rest in the next entree. But it will be good. Well, time for swimming with Nessie and Bella. Probably the mutt to. Bye.

- Edward Cullen

Ohhhhhh cliff hanger! I hope you like it and the more comments I get the sooner I'll upload! VOTE AND COMMENT! Thanks!