Chapter 6

“WHAT! You had sex with Conor?! Conor as in Conor Maynard!!” I’d just told Megan and Amanda about mine and Conor’s date last night and what it led to. “Yes, please don’t tell anyone! I trust you two so don’t even tell the boys, I don’t want it getting round the whole college.” The girls promised they wouldn’t tell anyone and I trusted them with my little secret. If my mum was to find out, she wouldn’t be too happy either so she was defiantly not going to find out. The day went slow, I sat next to Conor at lunch and he had his arm around me, making it perfectly clear to everyone we were seeing each other as he kissed me several times and told me he loved me. I didn’t know if he meant it but it gave me butterflies when he said it. Finally the day ended and me and Conor made our way home. “Do you want to come to mine for a bit?” I asked Conor. “Sure.” He grabbed my hand after we were off the bus and we made our way to mine. I took him straight up stairs and we sat on my bed. “So…” I didn’t know what to talk about so I thought I’d try and start a conversation, “…I really enjoyed last night.” He smiled out of satisfaction and leant in and kissed me. “It was amazing,” he whispered in my ear. His words made me smile and I rolled on top of him, barely putting my weight on him. His hands were placed on my hips and I was kissing him like never before, our lips were moving perfectly in sync and then he glided one hand up my thigh reaching the band of my jeans. He viciously pulled them down and left me in my top and panties, he kissed my neck leaving sloppy kisses, gradually getting closer to my sensitive area. He ripped off my panties with his teeth and smirked when a moan escaped my lips.  He was about to get closer to my sensitive area when his front door slammed. “Conor hunny I’m home!” I heard him curse under his breathe. “My mum, quick, put your clothes back on. I heard her coming up the stairs so I quickly put my panties and jeans back on just in time. A beautiful woman came into the room and saw both of us sat on the bed. “Oh, Conor I didn’t realise you had company over…”I blushed a little. “Mum this is (Y/N)…my girlfriend…” A smile spread across her face. “Well isn’t this nice! And aren’t you pretty as picture dear!” I politely smiled, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs Maynard.” “Oh, call me Helen! Well I’ll give you two some privacy then!” She quickly left the room closing the door behind her. “I’m sorry about her…” Conor looked in embarrassed about his mum. “Aw don’t be sorry, she seems nice,” Conor laughed, “Yeah, I do love her.”

Conor walked me home and I invited him, I’m sure my mum would like to see him again. We walked in and my mum was sitting on the sofa watching some random program. “Oh hey there Conor! So what is going on between you two then? Are you friends…seeing each other…friends with benefits?” “MUM! I’m sorry about her Conor,” I blushed a little but Conor just laughed. “We’re officially seeing each other,” Conor said with a big grin on his face but I just blushed even more. “Well, use protection; I don’t want to be a grandma anytime soon! That’s all I’m saying.” I can’t believe my mum just said that. “Right! I have had enough of this, we’re going upstairs!” I took Conor’s hand and we made our way to my room. “I am SO sorry about her.” “Don’t worry about it, my mums embarrassing too.” Me and Conor talked for hours, about our past lives, our hobby’s and what we disliked. I found out he loved to sing and he sang a song for me called, “Breathe” I’ve never heard the song before but he was so good! “Conor, you’re amazing! You should get noticed or something!” “Really?” “Yeah, oh what do some people do…They upload songs on to YouTube!” I talked to Conor about it for a long time and eventually, he decided to do it. We set up his YouTube account; he decided to call it ‘Skillzaisherebooya’ and we talked about what song he should cover first. I recommended he did ‘Breathe’ as I loved it so much the first time.

Conor spent a lot of hard work on getting his first cover right and after a week he played the song back to me. It was perfect, this boy really can sing. I noticed at the end he whispered “I love you.” This made me so happy that he had put that in for me. I loved this boy; I don’t care what other people say. Sure I haven’t known him for too long but when I’m around him I’m so happy and he just makes me feel so special. Once I told him I loved it, he uploaded it onto his channel and I made sure everyone was listening to it. He had so many positive comments and views in the first few days. “I am so proud of you Conor.” I kissed him and I could feel him smile under my touch. “You need to do more Covers, people loved your first one and I genially think you can get somewhere with this.” Conor’s next cover was ‘Beautiful Monster’ which of course, he sung perfectly. The views on these two videos started going up rapidly; he was already on over 5000 views with his first video in a month. This boy had a big future ahead of him.