Chapter 19 - Ruksati

Start from the beginning

"No its doesn't looks as if you are suffering from Dementia ." he stop shaking his head as soon as he understood what i said .

"What !?! Dementia !?! " he said making a weird face .

"Yeah Dementia .............. otherwise why would you listen to songs you hate the most ??" i asked with a raised eyebrow while he looked at me with the worlds most innocent and naive look on his face . I tried hard to suppress my laughter as his mind was still processing what i said .

"Oh shut up sheikh sahab ." he said slapping my hand and i busted into laughter .

"So Mr. devdas why were you listening such songs ?" i sat in front of him , on his bed .

"Because of You ." he said with a straight face . And once again repeated the lyrics of the song in my mind and connected it to the real life , and when the puzzle block set exactly on the pieces my smile faded away . He still was stick to the same thing .

"Zaroon i explained yo-" he did even let me complete and said with a smile "Ohhhoo sheikh sahab relax !! i meant to say that as today is your ruksati and everyone is excepted to shed some tears , right ." he said and i nodded my head naively . "But as i am very happy from you leaving so forget about me crying after you , but then i needed to cry or else others would say what horrible cousin i am , so i thought of torturing and making my self cry by listening to those songs ." he completed with a huge smirk while i gasped and hit him as hard as i could . we talk for somewhat looked liked hour and then i went to my room and checked if everything was packed . And soon badi ammi started calling me it was time for the flight we all went to the airport did all the formalities as we traveling through public plane , and we were ready to go . Soon a announcement was made telling the passengers about the start of boarding I hugged bade abbu then badi ammi then Ruben and Aafreen and at last both my brothers and with huge tears in there as well as my eyes i left with a allah hafiz . I kept walking with my head down so that no one among the people present at the airport could see my tears . Azaan was walking in front of me i silently followed him like a lost puppy until i bumped roughly into his hard rock back . We both groaned and i rubbed my head while he turned around and snapped "First see and then the hell walk ."

"Wow !!! Great !!! we just got married yesterday and you ARE SHOUTING AT ME TODAY that too when mistake was your . wow !! AMAZING !!" whoa good , Aanisa you actually took enough of it , now lets fight back . smirking . He was about to answer me back when he saw someone behind us and started walking once again . I turned to see who it was and found khalu coming from behind , he didn't noticed any of our drama and was busy talking with khala . we went to the first class area , which have few seats , few but enough for us all . i sat on the window side seat with Azaan by my side . We both tied our seat belts and then he checked his phone for the last time before putting it to the airplane mood . Soon our plane took off and we were in air .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It has been half and hour since our plane landed and we all are now in Riyadh . Its was almost 2:00 pm by the time we reached home . Once we reached khalu told Aadil to show me around and he did as he was told and Masha Allah their , i mean my new house is so nice . after that we all had lunch were azaan was once again missing Tabassum told that he went for some meting , workaholic you see .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its already past 12 but my idiot husband has not returned yet and i yet am awake waiting for him and i am going mad due to my hunger . Well as Azaan was not there for the lunch as well as the dinner so i thought of waiting for him and then having food together . But due to my misfortune he has yet not arrived and i am still waiting for him . I was sanding in the balcony when i heard someone opening the door , i turned and saw azaan entering the room .