Chapter 8: One More Night?

SMUTT WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Danny's POV:

I placed a hand on Arin's cheek and he started to purr. "Arin? I'm not just hallucinating?" He laughed, his breath smelling of very strong wine. "Yep, up, down, left, right, it's all me," he said. I couldn't hold back a laugh, and I couldn't stop. He started laughing along and soon we were both on the floor of the closet laughing as hard as we could. I looked at his face. He was smiling and laughing with his eyes closed. It had been so long since I had seen his smile. Hell, it's been a long time since I'd seen his face, aside from the pictures that I still had on my phone of him. He looked so happy, like when we had cuddled together on the couch. My laughing turned to crying after a few minutes of watching him. Arin stopped laughing and hugged me like he used to. I dug my face into his shoulder, letting my tears drench his shirt. He stroked my hair and whispered in my ear, "What's wrong," he paused to suppress a burp, "baby? What's wrong?" I pulled my face from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. They were probably the only sober thing about him. His eyes were a deep, chocolate brown, filled with love and lust.

I moved my face up to his and closed up the gap between our lips. Arin didn't jerk or pull away, instead he deepened the kiss. I pulled away, the taste of alcohol now doubled in my mouth. Arin stood and pulled me up with him. We stumbled out of the closet and Arin pulled me towards the door. Just before we walked out the door, I grabbed a full bottle of wine and downed half the bottle and handed the rest to Arin. He drank what was left as we walked to the street. Arin called a cab and we got into the backseat. The driver asked where to and I spoke up, "Take us to the Oliver's Hotel down the road." The driver nodded, acknowledging the fact that we were both drunk. We rode down the street until the driver, who's name I think was Joe, or was it John? Oh well, let's just call him Jay,  pulled to a stop and said, "We're here and don't worry about paying. It's all good. Ya'll two just get inside before you hurt yourselves." We thanked him and got out of the cab. Jay must had seen our difficulty and got out and helped us get inside. I gave him my hotel key (I had got a hotel room before the party because I knew I'd be too drunk to drive home.) and Jay led us there. Once we were inside, I handed him a dollar and he turned and left.

I turned to Arin, who was now inches away from my face. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me onto the bed. He sat down beside me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his sweet, plump lips. He moaned at the contact. He pulled back and kissed below my ear once and whispered, "I'm so sorry, baby. I've missed you so much. I didn't mean what I said. You're perfect to me." He kissed below my ear again and asked softly, "One more night? Please?"

I nodded, moving to where I was practically sitting in his lap and gently started kissing his neck, making him moan. He slipped off his blazer to reveal a bright pink tank top. He looked so hot. I kissed the front of his neck and began to move one of the tank top sleeves down his shoulder. He moaned louder as I moved to his shoulders. And then I saw them. The red, shiny cuts that were all over his shoulders and a few on his neck, although they weren't as deep. There were hundreds, no, thousands! I drew in a sharp breath and pulled back to look Arin's face. His cheeks were bright pink as he stared back at me. "Why?" I whispered. "Why would you do this to yourself?" He seemed confused so I looked at the cuts again. He followed his gaze and I saw his eyes grow instantly moist with tears. "I've been so alone without you. It...It's just a reminder that I'm still alive," he said, not looking me in the eye. I used a hand to grab his chin and turn his face to me. I gave him a sad smile. "Of course you're alive." That's all I said before I began to kiss him again. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled us both backwards until I was on top of him. He used his tongue to deepen the kiss. It had been so long since I had tasted the sweet taste of the inside of his mouth. Not even the wine could drown out the sugary taste of his tongue.

Arin lifted my StarBomb shirt over my head and threw it across the hotel room. He ran his palm and  fingers up and down my sides, making me giggle. He smiled and pulled off his own shirt. His wandering hands made their way down to my belt. He unbuckled it with a little difficulty and relieved me of my skinny jeans and socks. I pulled down his jeans, along with his socks, and tossed them to the floor on top of mine. His fingers tangled my hair and pulled my lips back to his. I felt a mixture of our saliva dribble down out of our mouths and down our chins and cheeks. The room became hot as sweat ran down our bodies. He looped his fingers in the waistband of my boxers, causing my breathing to hitch. I had forgotten how it felt to be touched like this. I felt Arin smile as my boxers slowly came down my legs.

I sighed a shaky breath as he took off his boxers and pulled my hips to meet his, causing a happy friction between them. He sucked all over my neck, leaving small marks. He grabbed my sides and flipped us over with ease to where he was now hovering over me, continuing to bite on my neck. He moved his lips down my chest, stopping to suck and massage my nipples. I felt his cool lips on my waistline and then on my thighs. I felt his lips inch closer. Closer...

"God damn it Arin! Just suck me off already," I yelled impatiently. I could feel Arin's smile against the warm skin of the inside of my thighs. His lips were now joined by his warm tongue. My chest shook with a shaky breath as his mouth cupped over my member. The sucking began and so did the moaning that rose from my chest and out my lips. My world spun around me at a fast rate, making me feel queasy in the stomach. Not just from the alcohol, but from everything.

We did everything that night to make up for lost time. I don't remember almost anything, because about half way through it all, my mind just shut off. Lust and Arin took over my body. I felt the scars on my heart fade at his touch. He could heal me...

But he could also break me.