Chapter 3

Maya's Pov.

It has been three days since me and josh moved in together to be fake married.And it's been really really awkward, Being that we are forced to sleep in the same bed together I don't sleep at night.It's just awkward to sleep in the same bed with him so I don't sleep at night and usually take little naps between the day when josh is gone somewhere.I never thought I would say this but I can't wait to go back to school in a couple days, all I do is sleep, eat and watch tv I haven't seen or really talked to riley in a couple days, She's usually busy she fits into this whole wife thing better than me.

''Maya.Maya.'' I felt someone shake me I opened my eyes to see josh standing there as I lay on the couch.

''Yeah sorry.'' I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

''Why are you sleeping on the couch at 3 in the afternoon?'' He ask.

"Because I'm tired?" I answered unsure of myself.

''Didn't you sleep last night?'' He asked with confusion in his face.

''I havent gotten much sleep recently.'' I reply.

He pauses for a moment you can tell he's thinking. ''Then I'll take the couch at night and you take the bed.'' I roll my eyes at him.

''There's camera's in the bedroom you heard them they want us sleeping in the same bed.It's fine though.'' he shrugs and walks towards the kitchen, I get up and follow him.

''I'm going to cory and topanga's wanna come?'' He asks grabbing his phone and keys from the granite counter.

''No thanks I have plans with riley anyways.'' I lie, Although it would be nice to talk to her we never went this long without talking.I'll call her when josh leaves.

''Ok well...call me if you need anything I guess.'' He says awkwardly before walking out of the apartment. I take my phone out of my pocket and call riley.

''Hi peaches!'' Riley answers in her usual happy tone.

''Hi sweetie, how's the marriage life?'' I ask.

''Terrible.I never leave the apartment.'' She sighs.

''Yeah same.Well wanna do something later?''

''Bay window.Bay window right in a hour.''She says.

''Kay see you then.'' We both say goodbye before hanging up.Guess I'll go in the shower or something.

End of Pov.

(A/N I know I know this chapter is boring and short but I wanted to give you's a update.Next chapter will be long and have a lot of drama and funny moments in it promise!)