"Chapter Two"

"Lucy", someone calls. "Lucy are you listening to me?" A sudden pain is reflected onto my skin causing me to scream in pain.

"What the-?"

"You dosed off Lu", Michelle informs.

"I did", I ask. "I didn't notice".

"Lucy you are 15 years old", Michelle says. "People are going to want to talk to you". "And if you dose off like that every time people aren't going to-"

"Trust me", I say holding my hand to her face. "No one is going to want to talk to me". "No even........don't worry about that".

"Who?"

"I said don't worry about it", I nearly scream. "People like that always run away from me". "Like mama"

"Lucy", Michelle calls out. "You still have me and don't forget about your-"

"Papa isn't there for me", I inform. "Papa should have died along with mama".

"Don't you dare say that", Michelle tells standing from my bed. "Would it have been better for me to die along with Layla?"

I stare at the ground not saying another word. I glance out the window to see Natsu staring up at the house.

"Is he a stalker?"

I smile at her question.

"He is just staring", Michelle says. She walks over the window pulling it up. "You want something", Michelle yells at Natsu. I stand up from my desk and walk over to Michelle pulling her from the window. She falls onto the ground hitting her butt. "Owwww Lu"

"Sorry", I say to Natsu.

"Lucy", he calls looking straight at me. My eyes widen as a look at him. He smiles at me before walking into his house. I turn back towards Michelle closing my window.

"Who was he", Michelle ask.

"No one important", I reply back sitting in bed.

"Well he knew you name".

"I said he is nothing important", I scream at little to loudly.

"Well excuse me for looking out for my big cuz", she says. My phone vibrates on my desk saying I received a text message. I glance at my phone to see it was from papa. I pull my hands into a fist and punch the wall by my bed.

"Lucy what's wrong", Michelle ask.m running towards me.

"I think it is about time for you to go", I say looking at her. "We have school tomorrow anyway".

"Lucy what happened?" "Tell me Lu".

"There is a phone down stairs", I inform. "You can call your mama there".

Tears try to fall from my eyes but I restrain them back as long as I can. Michelle gives me a worried look and walk out my room down the stairs.

At that moment my phone starts to ring with papa's name written on the screen.

"What", I yell answering the phone.

"Did you get my text", papa ask. "I called just in case you didn't".

"Yeah I got your freaking text message", I reply. "How can you papa?" "How can you leave me alone?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart", papa apologizes. "Work just caught up with me and I have to stay the night to finish it all". "I promise I spend the whole day with you tomorrow".

"Let's see that makes how many promises". "1!" "2!" "10!" "Over a hundred papa!" "It's my birthday for gods sake!"

"I know that is why I will spend the day with you tomorrow".