copyright

Horrorland is an original story that contains lame humor, fashionable gals, real life squad & their own beloved guests, violence and lots and lots of living mannequins. Read at your own risks.

It's major in action and thriller, and possibly will have a hint of romance that will blow our minds. Yes I said our. (I hope you like yawi)

I am Vinn a.k.a potatohoranbear , and will be your major writer (uhmm I don't think that's the right term buuut anyway.) Possibly other peeps might log into this account and help continue finish this but really, this account belongs to a guy named Arnoldo.

don't worry that's what friends are for... right? ask for permission, log in, change the password then conquer account- lol I'm kidding don't take me seriously ..buhahahaha

Anyway that's all.. Do not plagiarize or else the Titan a.k.a accel0510 will track you down and the wrath of Carlos witll tear you apart.

Thank you and have a good day.
xoxo

p.s gorgeous cover created by ParisLove- (she deserves a nobel prize award)

[author's note update 2017: ok, hi so i just read all this sht once again and i cant help but cringe. if ever you plan to read this book, i am terribly sorry for wasting your time. im too tired rewriting the errors, and yes there are a lot. my grammar back then has been dead (and i think it still is) but whatever, you have been warned.
-vinn]