Chapter 5

“N-no you gonna not do anything to him,"I literally shouted at Zack in irritation.

They both stared at me like I had grown a second head and I was also speechless for a minute. I also started to think if I spoke something wrong. Then Rosely snapped me out of my thoughts by saying, "Leave him we'll handle him later and why to spoil a night because of some pest.”

Zack also nodded but I knew he was planning something and I have to keep an eye on him. But why did I need that? Because you love him girl, a sound came from inside of me.

N-no I don't love him, I reminded myself and looked at both of them as they pushed me out to have some dinner.

****

We were on our way when we saw a sweet innocent couple coming  our way. They were looking very happy, must be coming from a date. As soon as Rosely saw her face lit up and she pointed towards them.

"Let's have them,” she said to me.

"Yeah.” I nodded.

But as soon as Zack saw us planning he stopped us. "You already have killed two people and now no more. Its sufficient for a reunion,” he said while blocking our way.

"No you can't do this. Just last,” I said while making puppy face.

He shook his head.

"I am the queen.  Nobody can stop me from getting what I want,” I said, rolling my eyes and sped towards those couples.

Whatever I think I never showed my feelings. But they always knew that I would die for them. That's why we are so close.

The couple’s eyes widened as they saw me. I got hold of the guy’s neck and the girl screamed in horror.

Zack came from behind me and loosened the grip I had on the guy.

He succeeded in that as I was too busy in quenching my thirst. He compelled the couple to go away as fast as possible and to forget about this.

After all this Rosely said, "I am really tired guys and I am leaving. Zack be with her."

"Yeah I know. But where you are going?" Zack asked.

"Oh I am going to our rented house where I have created a mess. I'll will be back after cleaning that mess," she said while making a disgusted face.

Our eyes widened as she spoke those words. Actually these many years of me knowing her she never said ‘clean’ and ‘I’ in the same sentence. I mean she was a girl who would kill people as if she were killing  ants and never think of cleaning it.

"What? I can also do that," she said while looking at our faces that possess an unbelievable expression.

"Are you fine Rosely? I mean Rosely Blackburn is saying that she will clean?” I said in my giggling voice.

"Okay fine. I know I was not gonna clean it myself I was gonna make the owner of the house do it. I said that cause the  sentence  was too long to say,"she said while rolling her eyes on us.

"This is bad  we would have joined you. Not for helping  of course but to see that epic moment," Zack  said while laughing.

And I burst out laughing too.

"You guy's suck and I am leaving," she said but her face showed otherwise.

As soon as I could say anything she sped off and was gone. Now we both were left.  And we both started walking. It was already midnight.

“How were these years without me?’ I asked.

"Hmmm they were like.... I don't know.  I was so busy finding you that I didn't realise  these many years have passed," he said while looking into my eyes like he wanted to say something else but was saying something else.

I always could make out when he was hiding things from me and what he was hiding but this time I couldn't make out that what was he hiding from me. Might be this because we have met after so many years.

I just gave him a smile and said, "How bad I couldn't even miss you guys."

Then what he did was unbelievable. He came up to me and held my face. "I really missed you, Alisa and these years away from you made me realise how important you are to me."

He never behaved in this way and I was starting to feel awkward. I didn't realize it but I pushed him back. I was feeling like the place which he wanted to take is already filled  but then I realized how wrong I was thinking. He is my besty and this is the reason what make us special for each other.

"W-what happened. Are you fine?"he said as he came up to me again and gave me a hurt look.

I felt guilty for pushing him away.

"Y-yes everything is fine. Its just that everything happened so fast that I still can't believe I am back to my original form," I said while erasing all those thoughts which came in my mind.

"I understand. After so many years you are drinking blood this also has an effect,"he said, making a move in the direction of home.

After then for sometime none of us spoke. It was hard to believe that after becoming a vampire also I can't put my feelings off.

"You gonna walk like this even after becoming a vampire?” he asked, grinning.

I looked at him, confused then I realized what he meant. In old days when we three were small we used to have races and I was always the one who won. Yes!!!! when we were small I mean we three are  from pure blood line but the difference is just that I belong to royal family who is ruling over vampires. Zack and Rosely are like my bodyguards like every princess have. I know its weird but its the truth. But they are not only just my bodyguards but my besty.

"Yeah!!! I remember it," I said, smiling and taking position.

And as soon as I said those words he took off running and I also joined him.

 I felt new and fresh now and whatever was disturbing me faded away.

"You gonna loose again, Zack. I will be beating you for 45356th time,"I said giving him an evil smile.

"You still remember?"he said with shocked expression.

"Oh please I am a vampire queen after all and I never forget the races I win,” I said while rolling my eyes and accelerating my speed more.

"Yeah! But not this time," he said as he came up to me.

And then something hit Zack badly. I heard the sound of his fall and stopped myself and looked at my back. I saw that he was lying on ground,bleeding.

I shouted his name and ran towards him.

I held him in my arms and asked, “What happened?”

But he ignored my question and said,” Leave. Just go from here.”

"B-but what happened?" I asked again while rubbing his blood from his face. He was bleeding but I know he will be alright.  But What hit him so badly was a major problem cause we were running in the mid of four lane road with no car and no men.

He stood on his feet and said ,"look around"

And then I saw it. There were werewolf surrounding us.

“Holy shit,” I muttered.

Hey guys here is chapter 5. I hope you guys would like it or may be you would love it . Leave comments and plz vote