chapter 4

"Werewolf? What the hell is going on?!" I demanded as I pushed away from Blake.

"Who are these bloodsuckers?" Blake asked, venom dripping from his tone. "What they are doing here?" Then he looked at me and his eyes softened. "Beth...you can't be... No!" he yelled.

"Where is Beth? What did you do to her?" Blake shouted at me.

"W-what? I am right here. Can't you see Blake?" I said. I was a little annoyed that he yelled at me.

"And I am a vampire," I said, smirking.

"Not just any vampire, she is Royal," Rosely said coming to stand by my side.

"Royal?" he repeated. Then his eyes widened as if he realised something. "You...that means you were the queen. No that's not possible. It can't be," he said shaking his head.

He was not ready to believe but I can't help him. Yes, I am the only one left from the royal vampire family . We vampires also have rules and regulations like humans. And a special bloodline of royal vampires rules the vampire world from centuries. We are born like humans but in reality we are vampires and moreover we are not like normal vampire. We can trun into HUMANS. Sounds confusing, right? Let me explain. We can only trun ourselves into humans in hard condition but there is drawback to it. If turn into humans we forget about our real identity and our memory will never return. It will only return in one case if we are turned back. As Zack turned me just a few minutes ago.

"You just stay away from her or else it would take me less than two seconds to kill you," Zack said as he came between Blake and me.

"Oh you're gonna kill me. You shitty creature," Blake said through gritted teeth.

"Guys let me handle him. I don't need bodyguards," I piped up and gently pushed Zack aside.

"Now that you know who I am why don't you just go from here," I said keeping my hands on my hips.

"Y-you agh!!! I don't need any explanation. I know you love me and will always do," Blake said confidently.

"What are you saying? I don't love you. Everything is over now. I don't want any relationship," I said while crossing my arms and rolling my eyes at him.

I don't know why but I felt like I was not telling the truth. But I don't love him. I don't even know if I ever loved him truly or not. Even if I did it doesn't matter now. I can't love him. Not anymore.

As I looked at him in the eyes my heart skipped a beat. His eyes were glittering in hope and confidence that he was right.

"If you don't want to accept it then don't. But I know you love me and one day I am gonna make you confess it," he said with determination.

His determination caught me off guard. I blinked repeatedly.What of 'I don't love him' does he not understand? I don't, right? I was going to give him a piece of my mind when he interrupted me.

"Long pause no answer but I got your answer baby," Blake said as he quickly moved forward to kiss me on the cheek. Although my reflexes are super fast I didn't back away. I was frozen in my spot. I could feel tingles on the place he had just kissed.

I was like wow! How much does he love me? He is practically risking his life by being here and on top of that kissing me. I asked myself again if what I had with him before was true or not. I was so confused. Not it can't be true! It was based on a lie. He was a werewolf and he kept it from me.

I heard a growling voice coming from being me and I knew it was Zack.

"Look you little moron you just leave or else I will rip off you head," Zack warned with anger seeping through his voice and with a little jealousy in his eyes. I have never seen that feeling in his eyes before.

"I would love to taste a werewolf's blood. I heard its delicious," Rosely said with a smirk and her eyes full of evilness.

"Your empty threats don't frighten me at all. I have heard that all too many times. You can't harm me. It will take a lot more than the two of you," he said pointing at them. "I am the Alpha. You can't beat me," he said smirking.

"Besides its a personal matter and I will appreciate if you mind your own business," he said rolling his eyes at Rosely.

"Its not personal because its nothing. And if you can't understand this the easier way I will make you understand the other way. You got that?" I said, the anger inside me was boiling each passing second as he insulted my friends.

Why doesn't he get that things have changed. Everything is different now. I can't love him or have relationship with a werewolf . And if he stayed a second more Zack will really kill him. I don't want-no. No. Why do I even care if gets killed or not? I don't love him anymore. Why do I feel like I am trying to make myself believe that I don't love him? Anyway it doesn't matter if I love him. I will not confess. I don't want a war again.

"Hmm... I like you boy. You are standing proudly in front of three vampires who can kill you in less than a second," Rosely voiced her thoughts.

"As I said earlier you don't scare me. And I know Beth will never hurt me," Blake said looking me in the eye.

Why doesn't he understand? I can't take it anymore.

I pushed him against the wall and grabbed his neck, chocking him. "Look I am hurting you and this proves that I don't love you," I said through gritted teeth.

He pushed me away gently and smiled. "You are so innocent Beth. This makes me love you more and more," he said caressing my cheek.

"Now its too much! I am gonna kill him," Zack snapped as he came forward.

Before Zack could do anything I took a step back and pushed Blake out of the house and told him to never come back.

He chuckled at my action. "Now I am damn sure you love me and I'll make you confess it one day," he shouted walking away from my house. "You want me to go? I'll go but remember I won't give up on you that easily," he winked at me and went away.

I don't want him to get hurt but on the other side I want to hate him from the bottom of the heart. I can't understand myself.

"We will kill him," Rosely stated turning towards Zack.

"Yes! Lets go," Zack said. He was really angry.

I don't know what came over me but I stopped them.

"Why spoil our night because of a pest. Today my happiness is beyond this world and I wanna enjoy," I said, hiding my confused expression and showing that I am really happy.

"But I am not and I am gonna kill him," Zack said with a murderous look on his face.

This is not good.

Author's note
Guys I hope you like this chapter and thanks for every vote and comment you put here whether good or bad. And I would be glad if the number increases.

KISSES AND HUGS
-JENNA QUEEN........:*:);)