chapter 1

"'You made my evening' these were the actual words he said," I gushed while driving towards my house.

"Yeah I know that. You have told me this like hundred times," my bestfriend April said, sounding a little annoyed.

"Oh please April, you should be interested in your freind's crush talks," I said fake-pouting.

"I am but.... just leave it okay. If you have some other stuff to talk about I am all ears but not this please," she begged.

"Okay, I'll not talk about it. Oh I am home. I gotta go bye," I said turning off the ignition.

"So, you don't have anything else to talk about that's why you're hanging up on me right?" she said, playfully.

I decided to play along.

"Oh no April its not like that. I have actually reached my home," I said taking the phone off speaker and holding it to my ear.

"Excuses, excuses," she said and I rolled my eyes while getting out of the car. "Bye then," she said.

"Bye and it wasn't an excuse," I said to her and hung up.
I put my iphone back in my pocket and opened the door to my empty house.

It was a usual sight. My mom worked really hard to support me and run the house alone since my father left us when we needed him the most . And I hate him for that.

My mom works as a receptionist in a hotel. She looks quite young for her age.

I entered my room which was upstairs and decided to take a bath .

As I entered my room I tried to turn on the lights. Keyword here- tried.

"Oh god this damn light has to go now only," I muttered under my breath.

"Hello girl."

"What the hell...who is there?" I asked.

"I am really sorry for this sudden appearance. I really don't mean to scare you," the voice said.

The voice came from the darkest part of the room and suddenly lights were on. The bright light blinded me for a second and I squinted my eyes to look for the person who was in my room.

I couldn't exactly see the person but I caught his appearence. He was wearing a long black coat and a hat. At one moment he was standing at the corner of my room and in next he was standing right in front of me. I started to feel dizzy and nearly fell before he caught me.

"I know you. But I don't know how," I murmered before everything turned black.

Plz like , comment, and vote .
Ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes.:):):):)