chapter 2

Dedicated to my cute editor irresistibly:*:);)
Thank you .....

I tried to open my eyes and suddenly I remembered all that happened last night. I looked around and jumped out of the bed. I was still in my room.

"Thank god," I sighed. Then a very important thought crossed my mind. My mom. Is she safe? "Mom!" I yelled and ran towards her room .

I found her halfway to her room.

"Good morning sweetheart," my mom said while holding my face in her hands and then she kissed my forehead.

"Mommy are you okay?"I asked with a concerned voice.

"I am okay my love. But why you asking that? Is everything alright?" she asked.

"No...hmm yes, everything is alright. Nothing happened," I rushed.

Before mommy could ask anything else I said "Mommy, I have to get ready for school."

"Ok-kay."

I was really very tensed about what happened last night. I don't know who the hell was he but -but somehow I felt like I knew him. Like he was someone very close to me. These thought were really disturbing and I wanted to erase them from my mind. But I couldn't even if I tried. It was like he had gotten into my head.

I was ready for school in just a few minutes, wearing whatever I found first.

"I am ready mommy," I said as I ran down the stairs.

"Okay, my love here is your breakfast," mom said putting a plate of toasts and nutella on the dining table.

"Ymm..." I said as the sweet chocolate taste of nutella filled my senses.

"Mom, why aren't you ready? Don't you have to go?" I asked as I noticed she wasn't in her receptionist's uniform.

"No, actually I have a night shift," she said.

"No mom you can't do this to me," I whined.

"I know, my love. But I have to go and it is just for this week," she said apologetically. She knew how much I hated to be alone at night.

"Just a week? Its like a year for me," I complained. I hated this about her job. I really did. Because of her night shifts we rarely get to spend time with each other. I loved my mom and I knew she was doing this so that she could provide me with best facilities. But I rather have her with me than she staying out late doing job.

"Sorry, my love but you better leave now you are getting late for school,"mom said pointing towards the clock.

"Yeah! You are right. Okay mommy bye!" I said while grabbing my car keys off the table which was just beside the door .

I came out of the house, got on the car and started driving to school . On the way, I was thinking about what happened last night, yet again. I tried to recall how the hell I knew that guy. But I came up with nothing.

I was too busy thinking about him that I didn't realize when I reached the school. I parked my car and entered my school.

As I entered I saw all girls of my school giving me glares.These glares were normal to me cause I have snatched the most cutest , hottest , richest boy from these girls. Yeah !!!! I am talking about  my boyfriend Blake .  He is super cute and most important he loves me more than anything . Ofcourse I too love him and beacuse of this we are in relationship from 10 months.....  As I was thinking about him a voice interrupted.

"Hi Beth," a voice chirped from behind. Ignoring all those glares I turned around and smiled at my best friend.

"Hi April," I said.

"Where you were Beth? Lost in his thoughts?" she teased.

Although my name is Alisabeth, she calls me Beth. Well, mostly everyone call me Beth. I guess it's easier than Alisabeth and I like it short.

How did she know that I am thinking about him. Oh....plz she Is my besty and this is the only reason she knew it.

"No april...I am right here," I said while hiding my face expression that I was lieing to her.

We talked all the way to our English class. Our talks never come to an end.

On the way again, I noticed those glares and ignored them as usual.

Before April could say anything else. I saw someone coming our way. Just by looking at him my breath got caught in my throat and my heartbeat accelerated. Its like whenever I saw him I feel like I  have seen him first time.

"He is so...irresistible," I murmered. I was literally drooling over him. Hey! You can't blame me for being a girl and I have right to show my feelings. He is boyfriend although .

My eyes lit up when I saw he was coming to me.
"Hi Beth," he said in his sweet voice.

"So I should leave you both ". Said april in teasing tone

"Uh-huh." I hold her hand and pushed her towards me.

"Hey, I am right here," Blake said raising his eyebrows and smirking at us. He couldn't have heard it. Could he?

"Yeah...sorry. Hi," I said.

"Well, can I ask you something?" Blake asked.

"Yeah of course."

"Well are you free tonight i mean can you join me for dinner?" he stuttered rubbing the back of his neck and looking in my eyes.

"Yeah I am free". Said I

Then he came closer  to me and kissed me. His kiss filled me with colours of happiness.

And siad"Cool. See you tonight then," he said and went away.

"So you going for a date hmmm i am really happy for you both." April said as soon as Blake was out of earshot.

"Yeah!!!! Thanks ," I said while watching his retreating figure.

After school April and I went straight to mall to buy a dress for me.

When I reached home my hands were full of shopping bags. The sun was almost setting and I didn't have much time for dressing up.

I hurried to my room and wore my dress after getting fresh. It was almost dark now and the watch hanging on the wall of my room showed 7:00 pm.

By this time I totally forgot about what happened last night. All I was thinking was about my date with Blake

I came out of my room and started moving downstairs. But then I heard someone.

"Mommy?" I called. Then I remembered she already went for her night shift. My heart started racing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and someone said, "Hello my girl."

I somehow knew this voice and then I remembered it was the same guy from last night.

Plz vote, comment and like :):*;)
Guys tell me how was the chapter and plz comment gud or bad amd most importantly vote .:););*

♥♥Jena Queen♥♥