TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME

Another day another chapter what can I say. I'm on a roll and don't plan on stopping. Don't forget guys that I plan on coming out with a new story. Let me start by saying the story will have a lot of unappropiate scenes so if you not the bad type don't read it. Any way on with the story 

~~~~~~~~~~~~NENE POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of a tight grip around my waist.  

"You finally up beautiful" I heard Demian say behind me. 

I jumped out of bed and stood there looking at him laying in bed with his shorts on and wondered how the heck he got there and what the heck happen last night. 

"Stop being such a drama queen nene. Last night you fell asleep before the movie got started so I brought you to your bed and laid you down. I didn't no where else to sleep so I slept next to you. Just be happy I didn't strip you from your clothes." He said a smirk playing on his face. 

"Shut up demian. That better be the only thing that happened or its going to be me and you."  

"OOOOOO I like the sound of me and you...say it again" he said sitting up in bed smiling like the situation was good. 

"Whatever! Look im going to get in the shower try not to break anything in the house or burn it down if you TRY to cook" I said with a serious face. 

"May I join you in the shower....i could really use it you kno" he said looking down at his clothes. 

Before I could reply to him my phone began to ring. 

I didn't think it was anything serious or anyone important so I asked demian if he could answer it for me. 

"Hello" he began. 

I could here the other voice on the line going off on demian and at that point I knew exactly who it was and I knew the situation was not good at all. 

"Look im only tell you this one time clown...don't call her don't text her don't speak to her don't even look her way...and if I catch you doing it...you already kno the consiquences crab" 

I ran over to take the phone from him when I heard joe ask for me on the other line but before I could take it demian had already hung the phone up. 

"WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR" I yelled at him 

"Nene what I tell you bout talking to him" he questioned me holding my phone tight as it rung in his hand. 

"Demian give me my phone now and im not playing." 

"Or what? You gone tell on me to your lil crab friend" 

"WTF is your problem? And stop calling him a freaking crab what the heck is dat supposed to mean" I said getting aggravated. 

"Nothing nene chill out. You not talking to him so just get over it. And im not asking you to stop seeing him Im demanding it so don't try nothing stupid aiight. And if I have to take yo phone to keep you from being in contact with that crab then I will." 

"Demian give me my damn phone now" is said half whispering half yelling. 

He shook his head and walked out the room with it. 

I slammed my door and locked it knowing that no matter how much I yelled or argued he wasn't going to give it back so I had to suck it up and deal with it. 

I heard him yell through the door "and I don't care if you slamming doors or call yourself being upset you will get over and you will realize that im doing this to help you out so stop all the unnecessary bull and suck it up." 

"Fuck you demian. Is that why you came down here to ruin my life and tell me who I can and cant see." I said before opening my door. 

"Cause if so you have another thing coming. You are not my dad or my legal guardian which mean you have no right to take my phone or tell me what to do." I said getting angrier with every word I said. 

"You right im not your dad nor your guardian but I am your bestfriend and as your best friend im going to protect you so stop fucking complaining cause your only making the situation worser." He said staring me dead in my eyes. 

"Fine if you wont let me talk to him through my phone then ill just go see him" I said grabbing my keys and running down stairs. 

Before I could open the door fully he slammed the door back shut from behind me snatched my keys from my hand and went back upstairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Demians POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I went upstairs and laid on her bed thinking why the hell she was being so selfish and hard headed. 

After laying there for a few minutes I heard the door slam shut down stairs and sat up remembering I left my key downstairs. 

SHE WOULDN'T !!!! 

I ran down stairs and searched for my keys. 

OMFG what is wrong with this child I though to myself while getting in her car to catch up to her. 

I sped the whole way before I spotted my car pulling into a driveway. 

I couldn't really see who's house it was until I pulled up a little closer and almost jumped out the car and kidnapped her and take her back to the house. 

WTF is she doing her I said to myself while parking on the side of the road and jumping out the car to go stop her before she made it to the door. 

OUT OF EVERYBODY'S HOUSE WHY DID SHE CHOOSE TO COME TO ................................. 

~~~~~~~~~~TO B E CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Srry guys I had to stop somewhere so why not here lol. I know what most of you guys are thinking but don't be to quick to think. So How is everyones summer so far. Mine was great until I found out who my roommate is going to be. SUCKS. Well you guys know what to do vote comment like etc...