REGRETS

You guys should be so proud of me to upload three chapters back to back and if your not proud of me it doesn't matter cuz Im proud of me but ne way guys plz plz plzzzz comment , vote, give me feedback, fan, like. THX  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nene's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I sat there thinking and thinking why in the world they didn't want me talking to each other.  

God why do I feel like im about to regret this. 

Looking through my contacts, I found joes number and hit the call button. 

"nene don't beat around the bush just be straight forward" I thought to myself before he answered. 

"Hello" he said in that sweet seductive voice. 

OMG what the heck do I say. Ok nene just hang up the phone. Wait no nene you cant do that. I thought to myself before he interrupted my thoughts. 

"HELLOOOO nene I know its you say something" 

"Hay joe wats up with you I can see you busy so I can call back later bye" I said quickly making and excuse to get off the phone. 

"Wait nene what are you talking bout. Im not busy im just sitting here chillin listening to music." He said. 

I could tell he wanted to laugh by the chuckle he was trying to keep in. 

Okk nene just say it and get it over with. HERE GOES NOTHING. 

"Joe im sorry but I cant do it!!! I cant see u no more or talk to you no more and u cant talk to me or see me and we have to stop us!!! Im sooooo sorry I will give you back your bracelet Monday" I said feeling bad and starting to regret my decision. 

"What no nene keep the bracelet and why we cant be together I mean I already told you I wasn't gone hurt you nene I promise I won't Nene what's wrong what I do?!" He asked making me feel even worse. 

"Joe its not you its me ok its me and I cant do it srry I just can't"  

Before he could say something I hung up feeling so dumb and numb hearted for doing him like that. 

I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my head in my hands still trying to figure things out. 

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the phone began to ring. 

I let it ring for a minute thinking it was joe but realized it was demian, soo I hurried up and grab it before It stopped ringing. 

"Come open up the door!" he said sounding a little angry. 

I got up and opened the door and watched demian walk in and start looking around. 

"What are you looking for" I asked 

"Why you take so long to answer the phone and who you got up In here." He said aggravated. 

"Because I thought it was joe and what you mean who I got up in here? Aint no one here but me chill" 

"It better just be you nene. You kno I don't play when it comes to you and why that crab calling you for." 

"Because I told him I couldn't talk to him and I hung up before he could argue against it" I said not telling him the full conversation. 

"Do I need to set him straight" he said raising his brow at me like that fazed me one bit. 

"no now go put your stuff down and chill" I said demanding it more than stating it. 

"You kno I don't take to kind to demands" he said looking back at me as he headed towards my room. 

"Whateva I see you doing what I said" opening my door and turning on the light to let him in.