Ups and Downs

Things are going to get very serious once nene puts two and two together. Now I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far and if you not, at this point the book will be worth your time believe me. But ne way back to the story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nene's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was now 12:26 when I pulled up at home noticing that my ma car wasn't there.  

I got out the car and walked up to the house searching for the right key then entered the house closing the door behind me. 

The house was pitch black so I turned on the light and headed toward the couch to get off my feet. 

There was a white piece of folded up paper and a stack of mail sitting on the living room table so I reached over and grabbed both looking through the mail first noticing that AMDA had wrote me. 

AMDA is only the best arts college ever and I was so excited that they wrote me. 

I had decided to wait and open the letter later and I had grabbed the folded up paper from under the stack of mail and placed the mail back on the table. 

I opened it up and it was a letter from my ma reading "Hay sweetie. I'm staying at a friends house tonight and I will be back tomorrow night sometime. I left your food in the microwave. Love you be good." 

It really didn't affect me to stay at home by myself since I have done it so much with my mom working late nights and having girl's night out all the time. 

With that I checked my phone to see if she had called or texted me but instead I had four missed calls from demian and six unread messages too. 

I thought back to what joe had said at the party "He's wanted for raping this young girl" I thought over and over again. 

My mind just couldn't believe any of that and then I remembered telling him I would come check out his place. 

Grabbing my phone I dialed his number and after two rings he answered. 

"Hello" he said on the other line. 

"Hay wats up are you busy" 

"Nene where the hell did you go. That nigga didn't touch you inappropriately did he. Nene why didn't you turn around when I was calling you. NENE ANSWER ME. HE said asking questions back to back not giving me a chance to answer any of his questions. 

"Demian I didn't hear you calling me and no he didn't touch me that way demian whats going on." 

"Nene where are you?" he said with a concerned voice. 

"Im at home why whats going on." 

"Im coming over do not unlock the door for anybody until I call you and tell you im at the door" He said hanging up before I could protest. 

I threw the phone down and sat there waiting and wondering what he was so worried about and trying to put two and two together. 

Demian and Joe both acted so weird tonight against each other hmmmmmm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Demian POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I rushed to Nene's house and pulled out my phone calling her to come open the door. 

As soon as she opened the door I stepped in and wrapped her tightly in my arms. 

"Demian what the hell is going on" she said pushing me away from her. 

"Nene you don't know shit about that clown man that dude is not what you think" I said trying to be as calm and as patient as I could. 

"Well he said the same about you so whats really going on between yall. H-How do yall even know each other."