A Second Point Of View

So this section is from joe’s point of view so u can see what is going through joe’s head and how joe feels about things so far. Then back to nene’s POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''Joe’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned around and waved as nene drove off then went in the house after she was completely out of my eye sight.

 “Man there is something about lil mama that got a nigga going crazy in the head.”

“I know lil mama feel me diggin her but why she got to play hard to get,” I thought as I went towards my room.

“Cant wait to see her looking all classy tonight. I hope ….just hope she don’t ignore me but till then lets find something to do and get my mind off her,” I thought picking up the black and lighter that was sitting on my dresser.

I went out side to take a walk around the block and smoke to get my mind off things and head back to the house to get ready for tonight.

 I lit up my black and started smoking and walking until I heard one of the church mothers yell my name out her screen door, “Jody, Joe Joe is that you walking past here without stopping by.”

I quickly blew out the smoke and put out the black before responding, “Yes Ma’am it’s me Mother LeAnn.” I really wasn’t worried about her seeing me smoke for the simple fact that the poor old lady could barely see in the first place.

“Come on up her and talk to me for a second, I got some things I want to ask you,” she said.

I cursed myself under my breath for forgetting that she lived right there and for not bringing any cologne with me to cover up this smoke.

“How you doing mother LeAnn” I said as I walked to her screen door.

“Welllll baby you know me, as long as god keep me on this earth, everyday is just another blessing,” she said frowning up her face as I got closer to the screen door.

 “That’s good mother. Well I’m kind of in a hurry mother, what is it that you are wanting to ask me,” I asked while keeping my distanced.

 “Well I been watching you walk home everyday for the last couple of weeks, and everyday you seem to be more and more excited about something, and I just want to know  what it is that has been putting that big smile on your face,” she asked while half smiling herself.

I didn’t know whether to smile because she was right or be irritated because she has been watching me and she’s trying to be nosey.

 Smiling I replied “It’s just that I have met a new friend and she’s a very respectful person mother, nothing to serious” I said not telling her to much info.

 “You listen to me real good honey, don’t you let these females out here keep you from getting were you need to go and don’t you let them get you caught up or in serious trouble you hear me?”

 “Yes ma’am, I don’t mean to rush mother but I have to get back home and get ready for this school event tonight, it was nice seeing you again mother,” I said while walking back to the house.

 “You too baby and remember what I said.”

I nodded my head then she shut the door.

 I paced myself back to the house to get ready for the homecoming and the whole way back to the house, I couldn’t help but to think about nene.

Opening the front door, I walked to my room, grabbed my clothes and hit the shower.

20 minutes later, I was fully dressed with an hour left before the dance started and ready to see nene’s face.

I set my alarm on my cell , grabbed my mp3 and jammed until my alarm went off.

30 minutes later my alarm went off, I grabbed my belongings, turned off the tv and headed to the dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~nene’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I climbed out of bed, threw on my robe (Tinkerbelle of course) and ran down stairs to make sure my brain wasn’t playing tricks on me.

Listening to the voice again before I entered the living room I knew it had to be exactly who I thought it was.

“Demmmmiiiaaannn, omg long time no see,” I screamed as I ran and jumped in his arms.

“Nene you have grown up so freaking much and you are so freaking beautiful. Whats been up,” Demian said while still hugging the life out of me.

Lets rewind for a second ……………….,.,.,.,.........,.,.,.,

Demian and I have know each other since I was knee High to a grasshopper. and We have been best friends every since.  lETS NOT FORGET TO MENTION I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HIM.

But one day he got into sum trouble which caused us not to see each other for a long time.

Don’t worry the time will come to know what he did.

“I’ve been doing great, just ready to graduate and go to college” I said while sighing.

“OOOOO that’s right , you are about to graduate, awwww I’m so proud of you.” Demian said making the cutest lil face with those sexy lips and somewhat of a wide nose.

Tilting my head giving him a sarcastic look I responded, “So are you telling me you forgot everything about me.”

“You know I wouldn’t forget anything about you my sweet chocolate chip muffin.” He responded sending chills through my body.”

My mom looked at him with a boy you better watch your mouth look then walked off to leave us to catch up and talk alone.

“So were are you staying now,” I asked looking at him with the most serious look.

“Weeeeellll if you must know lil mama , yo boy got his own crib. which is why I came by here to see if u wanted to come check it out and help me decorate.”

Looking to the ground sadly and regrettingly I replied, “sorry I cant because tonight’s my last homecoming and that’s were I’m going to be tonight.”

“Well maybe afterwards you can drop by for a few minutes, you know, just to check out the house and do a lil  more catching up and plus I have something to tell you and give you so just call me later and let me know if you can and by the way it’s the same number.” With that, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left out the door,”

I sadly took out my phone to check the time and noticed that it was only thirty minutes until homecoming started.

As fast as I could, I quickly ran up the stairs jumped in the shower and threw on my cloths and headed to my moms room.

“Hay mom don’t forget I’m going to homecoming tonight” I said impatiently.

“Ok sweetie have a good time and mommy loves you.”

“Love you to ma” I said as I ran quickly out the door, got in the car and drove off quickly.

Finally I had made it to homecoming parked the car and walked to the entrance.

I paid for my ticket walked in and almost choked on my gum from what my eyes where seeing.

I CANT BELIEVE WHO I SAW TALKING TO JOE………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So  This chapter was kind of fun to write and kind of fun to make you think if was joe at my door when it wasn’t but ne way you should get used to seeing demians name also because he will be around a lot and there’s also gonna be one more character im thinking about bringing into the story but I still have some brainstorming to do. (I almost quoted lil wayne on the brainstorming part) but ne way plz plzz plzzzzz vote on this chapter and comment.. also I need fans so plz become a fan and I will return the favor…..thx guys

P.S srry I took so long to update really been busy and I cant believe theres only one week left of school. this my last year YAAAAY. kk now bye.