11

I was sitting in chemistry class listening to Mr. Deeley ramble on about the experiment we were doing. Of course, no one wanted to partner up with me or Evie, so we decided that we'd partner up. I know Doug would like to be with Evie, but Chad wouldn't let him. All I saw from across the table was Doug staring at Evie and I can't help but feel sad for him. After school, I head to my room and know that the others would come later. I lay on my bed and take a quick nap, feeling exhausted throughout the whole day. I've been to boring classes, stuck up princes and princesses judging me, and having no one but the others to lean on. I wake up a few minutes later and see Evie in the room. "Hey, E." I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes careful not to ruin my makeup. "Hey, Rosie. Wanna help me design our gowns for coronation?" she asks and I smile and nod.

This is why me and Evie were sisters, but from a different villain. Our mom's were friends way before we were born and they were very much alike. They both loved fashion, makeup, etc.. I got up from my bed and walked over to the table Evie was at. I looked at all the designs in her sketch book and all of them looked beautiful in detail. "I know, they're hideous." Evie says and I shake my head and look at her. "They're not hideous, E, they're amazing in detail and beautiful." I say and she smiles. "Thanks, but I was thinking that the both of us could do a better job at making these dresses together." she says and I nod agreeing with her. I turn to a fresh clean page and we start to sketch out Mal's dress and how it would look. "I think her dress could be light purple and have a removable cape and collar and hem, so she could take it off if she felt like it was uncomfortable." I say and Evie nods. "Yeah, and it should have clear netting on the top with little floral designs on the top of the dress and on the bottom, it'll have ruffles." she says and I smile and nod.

"Ok, I'm thinking for your dress, we keep your color scheme. Royal blue. It shouts, daughter of the Evil Queen and it's your color." I say as we star on Evie's dress and she nods.

"I was thinking that it would be pleaded on the top a little with a blue ribbon and ruffles on the bottom. Clear netted top with gold flecks, a collar, and a royal blue cape." she says and I nod.

"I'm thinking that we kind of do the same with your dress like in Mal's." I say and she nods in agreement.

"Ok, now your dress, Rosie." Evie says and I smile at her and nod.

We talked about how my dress would look and soon we had all the designs finished and started working on the dresses. Soon, I heard a knock on the door and I answered it to see Jay standing there. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Wanna go somewhere? I found this place outside of the school and we can go there." he says and I smile. I turn to Evie and she nods for me to go. "Yeah, let me just grab my purse." I say. I grab my purse and walk out with Jay saying bye to Evie. "So, tell me how were gonna get to this place that's outside of the school, when we don't have a ride?" I ask him. "Ben gave me his keys to his scooter, so we can go. But be warned we might be out after curfew." he says and I nod. We walk over to Ben's scooter and we ride to the city.

*~*~

After we ate and hung out, we went back to the school and carefully walked over to Jay's dorm. Jay lay's on his bed and I lay next to him. His arms wrap around my waist and I look at him with a smile. I can't help but feel safe in his arms and I wouldn't wanna be separated from him. "I love you, Ro." he whispers in my ear and I smile. "I love you too, Jay." I say and he kisses me. "Ok, I gotta go. If the girls don't see me in the room, they'll wonder what we're doing." I say and I start to get up, but Jay pulls me back in his arms and holds me tightly. "Jay, I really gotta go. I'll see you later, ok." I say and peck his lips. "Ok, but I'll see you later, ok?" he says and I nod. He kisses me one more time and I head back to the dorm. I walk into the room and see Evie and Mal lying on their beds. "Wow, your here for a change." Mal says and I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say and I grab my silk nightgown, and take a quick shower. When I get out I put on my silk nightgown and brush out my long red and black hair.

"I finished the dresses for coronation, guys." Evie says and I look at her in anticipation to see my dress, even if I saw the sketch, a designer could add something different to the design.

"Can we see it, E?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"You guys can see it the day of coronation. Besides I still have hairdos to think of for us and what shoes we'll be wearing-" Evie says worrying a little. "E, calm down. You always know what to do with fashion. That's your forte." Mal says and I nod with a weak smile. I look at Evie and smile at her too. Coronation was still a few days away and we still are conspicuous about what happened at Family Day. "We'll get the wand and our parents will be proud of us." Mal says and we nod. I look at her and I can tell she's conflicted like the rest of us. But she doesn't want to admit it to herself that she loves Ben and loves it here at Auradon. "So, I think we should pass the time with a midnight snack. What do you say?" I ask the girls and they smirk at me and nod. The girls get up and we carefully sneak to the kitchen trying not to get caught by patrol officers.

When we get to the kitchen, we grab some cookies, chocolate chips, cupcakes, muffins, and anything else sweet you could think of. We stuff our faces in these sweets and soon we had a sugar crash. "Man, that's enough sweets for me for today." Evie says leaning on the wall. "I can't argue with that. I feel the same way, E." I say and she laughs. We both turn to Mal and see her laying on the countertop. "We better get up to our room if we don't wanna get caught." I say and Evie nods. "Come on get up, Mal." I say shaking her and she finally gets up and we walk back to our room. When we get to our room we lay in our beds and the girls fall asleep. I lay awake and think back to before I met the others. If mom didn't die, would I have met the others or not. I mean my mom was good friends with the Evil Queen, but we never went to the villains actual house. My mother had told me to stay clear of any villains we do not encounter. Which didn't involve the Evil Queen, since I had met her. The odd thing is that when the Evil Queen came to my house to talk to mother, she never brought Evie along, so usually it was just me alone in my room. I stop thinking about this and eventually go to sleep having enough thoughts roam through my mind. Tomorrow was a new day and coronation was just 3 days away so I might as well prepare for the day.